Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

Between 13:00 & 14:00,  M&A had a heated discussion.  Voices were raised, but I  can't   say it was argument  between them,  since I  don't  speak Spanish. Anyone catch that, any possible  clues? They even had food delivered, which was different since they both  cook.

56 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Between 13:00 & 14:00,  M&A had a heated discussion.  Voices were raised, but I  can't   say it was argument  between them,  since I  don't  speak Spanish. Anyone catch that, any possible  clues? They even had food delivered, which was different since they both  cook.

I can tell you its not unusual for them to have food delivered. They have it delivered quite often.

3 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

heated ? somewhat//// mostly it seemed Alberto was making some point....and yes, untypically louder than I ever heard him speak but not so angry yelling ...right ... seemed his shit was in a bit of a knot.... but Martina seemed ok with his rant ...not directed about her or them but with his hand gestures something outside of apt...

funny you noticed because I watched thinking it might be about her and a good fight would come of it ... you know fun for the forum...  but as above not so eventful....

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

heated ? somewhat//// mostly it seemed Alberto was making some point....and yes, untypically louder than I ever heard him speak but not so angry yelling ...right ... seemed his shit was in a bit of a knot.... but Martina seemed ok with his rant ...not directed about her or them but with his hand gestures something outside of apt...

funny you noticed because I watched thinking it might be about her and a good fight would come of it ... you know fun for the forum...  but as above not so eventful....

This spat didnt seem nearly as serious as the the one they had about a week ago now. That one had a profound effect on Martina. One thing I have noticed about their spats is that they dont stay upset with one another for very long. Ill take that as a good sign.