Sabrina & Scott (2021) Part #2

life+90

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems they are also not able to find the light switch. I made a ticket to uncover the cam. VHTV should investigate if the covering of cam was justified or they are just playing games with us... 🤔

I guess something happened, as it was offline for well over an hour. And the camera still covered doesn't show anything special, there are 7 more cameras in this room. I guess they forgot to uncover this one. It's fixed now, btw.

Just now, ed2 said:

I guess something happened, as it was offline for well over an hour. And the camera still covered doesn't show anything special, there are 7 more cameras in this room. I guess they forgot to uncover this one. It's fixed now, btw.

Yes they fixed it. Still I want the reason why they covered it investigated. These group is known for hiding and covering cams. 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes they fixed it. Still I want the reason why they covered it investigated. These group is known for hiding and covering cams. 

I want the reason for it being offline. I think VHTV is very quick to put apartments offline. 

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

depth of field

Wow, 'depth of field'. Now, there's a phrase I never expected to hear from you. That's a term you usually hear from professional or semi-professional photographers.

Actually the depth of field on a wide-angle lens is inherently deeper than on a lens of a normal focal length. Kind of like the old cameras with non-removable lenses. Everything from about a foot to infinity was in focus. That's probably one reason they use cams with wide-angle lenses.

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah maybe they have to clean the lens 😁

I think all the cams in every apt could do with a good cleaning. Camera lenses pick up a film (no pun intended, although that was a decent one) over time just like the inside of your car windshield does, even if there's been no smoking. If there's smoking involved, cigarette, cooking, etc., the film is worse and can be difficult to remove. Not to mention the things that can get splashed on lenses during drunken brawls and the like. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess in that case personal reasons was the right way to put it...

Yes, it probably was. But VHTV is pretty quick to put apartments offline though.  Look at Yuna for example, nothing happened there, she was just abit sad.

RLC never pays attention to what's going on in the apartments. We have had fistfights, paramedics, or even kids come visit, and they only notice it 30 minutes later.

• Upvote 1