Sabrina & Scott (2021) Part #2

life+90

Do Sabrina and Scott ever have sex together? Or does Sabrina also have sex with someone else? I don't think I've seen him have sex with her since they moved in in this apartment, but maybe I keep missing it. It's a pity, because Sabrina looks like a very nice and woman. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Do Sabrina and Scott ever have sex together? Or does Sabrina also have sex with someone else? I don't think I've seen him have sex with her since they moved in in this apartment, but maybe I keep missing it. It's a pity, because Sabrina looks like a very nice and woman. 

They had the other day.. and now with the return of scott's whore that chances are even smaller but not all is bad, guess the chances of being beaten also get reduced now

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Just In said:

Anyone else noticed all the bruises on Sabrina lately?

image.thumb.png.277359a08e9109f6c819d9c1f769c165.png

14 hours ago, Rhdem said:

yes me and i noticed they appeared after scott turn off the cams when he was crying, and when the cams came back online she had bruises on her arm (18- feb - 2021)

13 hours ago, Jawis said:

i see it and it's not only the arm. Also her leg. 😔

snapshot879878

That's fucking awful. She needs to get the fuck away from this asshole. Sabrina, call the cops and lock his ass up!!! You don't need to be a human punching bag. 😠

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

That's fucking awful. She needs to get fuck away from this asshole. Sabrina, call the cops and lock his ass up!!! You don't need to be a human punching bag. 😠

Also don't get it.  Probably don't have a place to go but then again. Can't get worse then being with this guy. The fuckface also got lucky again with stephanie. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Also don't get it.  Probably don't have a place to go but then again. Can't get worse then being with this guy. The fuckface also got lucky again with stephanie. 

Yeah his little playmate. Marathon sex will probably begin soon.

speaking of lucky Spider-Man was the winner tonight 2 hotties at once

more power to him 🙂