Sabrina & Scott (2021) Part #2

life+90

9 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Also don't get it.  Probably don't have a place to go but then again. Can't get worse then being with this guy. The fuckface also got lucky again with stephanie. 

She could easily do this without him, IMNSHO. Kick his ass to the curb. Have him locked up. Anything, but what she's going through, now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

She could easily do this without him, IMNSHO. Kick his ass to the curb. Have him locked up. Anything, but what she's going through, now.

Any man would be happy to have her. Why does she put up with him.

must really love him. Like they say some woman would rather be beaten 

then to accept roses:(

• Like 2

Guest maitre197
3 hours ago, Jawis said:

Forget to say. The big one for Scott and the small one for Webster. 

Too hard. Let`s be more human.

9eb30776123c10b1adfb4e7add5d9750.jpg

31 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They are in open relationship. Sabrina has had sex with other men too. 

That's better to hear, atleast. I hope she gets to do that again soon. I would love to see her have sex, she is gorgeous! And she kind of deserves better! From what I've seen so far, Scott is not a very kind and friendly man at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That's better to hear, atleast. I hope she gets to do that again soon. I would love to see her have sex, she is gorgeous! And she kind of deserves better! From what I've seen so far, Scott is not a very kind and friendly man at all.

should be plenty of her having sex in the archives.

she's even had sex with stif!

19 minutes ago, x192023 said:

should be plenty of her having sex in the archives.

she's even had sex with stif!

Maybe I will check it out. But it is always better to catch things live. Oftentimes it is all the things around it that makes it most interesting. Build up, aftermath, etc. And those things are seldom captured in the archives.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

yes she is a beautiful girl with nice body. you can find her sex with Alex and Stifler in the Archive. Scott is an idiot, but definitely not as bad as he has been depicted in this forum. There are definitely worse guys than him on VH.