Sabrina & Scott (2021) Part #2

life+90

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

yes she is a beautiful girl with nice body. you can find her sex with Alex and Stifler in the Archive. Scott is an idiot, but definitely not as bad as he has been depicted in this forum. There are definitely worse guys than him on VH. 

Oh. There are definitely worse guys. The guy sleeping their couch every night, just to start with one.

BTW. The last sex that is in the archives is from October.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Oh. There are definitely worse guys. The guy sleeping their couch every night, just to start with one.

I can't see any current tenant worse then him on the current days .. And even about spiderweb when did he was violent with anyone?? or pressured someone or fuck or bye bye??
Without him (scott) here the place would be interesting and not in the down side. 

She is in a deep grief and can't go out of there probably for being totally dependent on him or in the extras that he supplies 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I am sure, Scott & Sabrina had sex a few days ago, The operators must have failed to add  it to the Archive. but you haven't missed anything, it was no different than previous ones, Scott is not a good lover, his sex sessions are boring as fuck 😃 

but his place has always been interesting to watch, there are always pretty girls visiting. at least, in general it's not a boring place. 

I am not sure what the Spiderman has done to piss you off lol but as far as I have seen he is just young, horny and stupid 😅 He was pushing the limits with those two guest girls yesterday, but at the end nothing bad happened. 😉  

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am sure, Scott & Sabrina had sex a few days ago, The operators must have failed to add  it to the Archive. but you haven't missed anything, it was no different than previous ones, Scott is not a good lover, his sex sessions are boring as fuck 😃 

but his place has always been interesting to watch, there are always pretty girls visiting. at least, in general it's not a boring place. 

I am not sure what the Spiderman has done to piss you off lol but as far as I have seen he is just young, horny and stupid 😅 He was pushing the limits with those two guest girls yesterday, but at the end nothing bad happened. 😉  

From the sex I saw with the other girl last night, I can tell, it was pretty passionless. The "Spiderman" doesn't really piss me off, he is probably not that bad, he just looks and acts like a complete fool. Remember, I'm just starting to learn who these people are. I've never really watched VHTV  properly before, I mean more than just browsing abit on nights when RLC were boring, but I have spent more and more time on here the last one and a half month. And you are right, this is one of the best apartments on VH. Many real parties, without themes and sex-costumes, just lots of guests, lots of drunk people, some action and drama. Those are things I love to see in any voyeur project. It's mostly just 2 apartments that I've grown somewhat attatched to so far though. This place, and Diana. I'm also looking forward to getting to know Otto and Lola alittle better, she one I've watched quite abit of in the archives. Cute and quircky woman!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ed2 said:

Maybe I will check it out. But it is always better to catch things live. Oftentimes it is all the things around it that makes it most interesting. Build up, aftermath, etc. And those things are seldom captured in the archives.

Check out these two, plenty of lead up sex.

Voyeurhouse club  (insert name of person)

Reallifecam club (insert name of person)ex. After club space Linda

Make sure club is  one space  away

For Martina type in Alberto for some reason  that works better

Some times these sites can be aggravating, just stick  with them they will load.

Good luck! 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

Check out these two, plenty of lead up sex.

Voyeurhouse club  (insert name of person)

Reallifecam club (insert name of person)ex. After club space Linda

Make sure club is  one space  away

For Martina type in Alberto for some reason  that works better

Some times these sites can be aggravating, just stick  with them they will load.

Good luck! 

looks like a recipe :biggrin: