Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 20

scutus

42 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

You could well be right, but it is her life and not ours although some of us are paying to see them but that is life, hey ho... I see there is a lot of snow in the Republic and the temperature tonight is -20 also the Germans have closed the border to all except Germans going back to Germany.

According to the current Prague weather forecast Prague's current temperature is 18F. or -8C. Tomorrow forecast is 40F. or4.4C.

Even in Krasnoyarsk Krai, in Siberia the temperature is currently11F. or -11.6C, with a forecasted low of 6F. or -14.4C for tonight.

Source Bing : Prague weather, and Krasnoyarsk weather. It seems there is a broken thermometer somewhere ! 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

According to the current Prague weather forecast Prague's current temperature is 18F. or -8C. Tomorrow forecast is 40F. or4.4C.

Even in Krasnoyarsk Krai, in Siberia the temperature is currently11F. or -11.6C, with a forecasted low of 6F. or -14.4C for tonight.

Source Bing : Prague weather, and Krasnoyarsk weather. It seems there is a broken thermometer somewhere ! 

According to the balcony cam. it's -6 now. For the girls, this is relatively mild!

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

According to the balcony cam. it's -6 now. For the girls, this is relatively mild!

In either case it is not the slightly exaggerated temp of -20. That the girls might just be out in. Or maybe it is the temperature shown via the balcony camera. Which in my part of the world is given in F. Currently showing 20F.

With a minus sign in front of it.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

In either case it is not the slightly exaggerated temp of -20. That the girls might just be out in. Or maybe it is the temperature shown via the balcony camera.

With a minus sign in front of it.

It has screwed up before, giving the same temp all day long, which i think is highly unlikely! But i have just had a quick look at the other Prague apts and they are also saying -6 too.

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

The more time passes, the more I am convinced that Leora went to sleep at Loverboy's. In my opinion this whole week of not calling each other is a joke. 

After all these years, we should already know leora, but she is so unpredictable.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It has screwed up before, giving the same temp all day long, which i think is highly unlikely! But i have just had a quick look at the other Prague apts and they are also saying -6 too.

And, if one were to get their conversion chart out 20F. = -6.7 C

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, daerjohn2015 said:

After all these years, we should already know leora, but she is so unpredictable.

IF she is with a certain person (did i emphasis 'if' enough there?!😆), then it definitely appears to me to have been a last minute thing. Because there was no indication whatsoever before she left the first time yesterday this was on the cards, that's for sure.

49 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I admit, the longer it has gone, the more i think she hasn't been with her salon friend all the time. Yes at the start, hence why she called her in the first place, but now? Hmm. Hard to accept it. We will only get the possible answer when she comes home, and that will be in the form of a phone call. If that happens soon after (i.e over the next 24 hours) then that will explain it. Until then we have to reserve judgment and wait to comment.

As for the last line, this whole 'relationship' has been a joke from the word go.

At first I thought she was spending the day(Sunday) with her girlfriends, but to be away for two nights in a row seems odd if she is just with girlfriends, I would think it would be a working day for her friends. I now have the feeling she has made up with loverboy for about the 15th time. If she is with him all I can say is she hasn't learned anything from the past with him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

ALS  ze bij een bepaald persoon is (heb ik de nadruk gelegd op 'als' daar genoeg ?! 😆 ), dan lijkt het me zeker een last-minute ding te zijn geweest. Omdat er geen enkele indicatie was voordat ze gisteren de eerste keer vertrok, stond dit op de kaart, dat is zeker.

Daarom is ze onvoorspelbaar. Er worden meer dingen geregeld buiten het app.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

I have to ask this. Has the male of the human species, ever fully understood the female of the human species ??   :wink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1