Kasumi & Keyko (2021) Part #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Kasumi & Keyko (2021) Part #1
12 hours ago, jjkopite said:

image.thumb.png.f4780e72f1199809c31cf2a7c0b2c271.png

Still Asian people and even not beautiful.
Perhaps VH has difficulty finding new European and good-looking tenants as it has been in the past with Dominessa, Leonie, Clearice, Isa, Kissa, Alisa, Val, etc. and therefore must recruit new participants in the brothels of Bangkok, Pattaya, etc, ??

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, budda said:

Perhaps VH has difficulty finding new European and good-looking tenants as it has been in the past with Dominessa, Leonie, Clearice, Isa, Kissa, Alisa, Val, etc. and therefore must recruit new participants in the brothels of Bangkok, Pattaya, etc, ??

If this is not out right racism, then i dont know what racism is.

"Only people from European decent are beautiful" 

This kind of perspective  only Sows division, hatred and bigotry.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, budda said:

speak for yourself. IMO Mulan was one of the prettiest girls on the project. Also, these apartments are in Siberia. That's how much of the population looks like there.

1 hour ago, fornika said:

If this is not out right racism, then i dont know what racism is.

"Only people from European decent are beautiful" 

This kind of perspective  only Sows division, hatred and bigotry.

I am absolutely not a racist and I have many black friends.
Each people has its own canons of beauty. Below I have placed a photo of a Masai girl; surely for her compatriots she is beautiful but I have other canons of beauty and I prefer these 2 girls (Danish and French).

GIRL4.jpe.e43b00089df268097f656f0a7d09b0d8.jpe GIRL1.jpe.aa164b33d88fd18d29f2084483621b74.jpe GIRL3.jpg.c7dc23a12da7641c080739932d857736.jpg

However, I do not criticize Asian girls in general (some are beautiful) but I criticize VH's choices to include ONLY vulgar girls in the project; take a look at the apartments of Yuriko & Naruto, Marta & Lolly, Bella & Ella, Houdini House, Nikki, Matt & Poppy, etc.

we must not see rasism everywhere it is true that this is the moment a lot of Asian trade shows are opening and in my opinion, from a legal point of view, it is perhaps also easier to do this in other countries than Europe because most of the countries are strong difficult. Honestly I would like some slon in Africa to vary my good I can always dream lol

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

speak for yourself. IMO Mulan was one of the prettiest girls on the project. Also, these apartments are in Siberia. That's how much of the population looks like there.

You can read the answer I gave to @fornika.

See an example of what I mean.

1511185767_ambardana.thumb.jpg.095599feb54cff0cb8d0a95b9d22212a.jpg

• Like 1