US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This proves that the car manufacturer is racist and caused this problem --  Impressive evidence that proves systemic racism in the United States.

better watch out as they might not like traitor worshipping rodents either.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

better watch out as they might not like traitor worshipping rodents either.

Are you talking about roadkill?

Don't worry about running over me. Worry about running over Pepe. And hit that "recirculation" button on your Tesla AC system immediately if you hit that skunk.

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Are you talking about roadkill?

Don't worry about running over me. Worry about running over Pepe. And hit that "recirculation" button on your Tesla AC system immediately if you hit that skunk.

ha ha ha! i didn't realize that i had the only auto in the country!

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you idiot. he vaccinated almost nobody.

That comment just shows how uninformed or dishonest you are, you might want to check facts on the internet before posting such a comment. Keep believing your propaganda blogs and never allow any real facts to enter in.  

35 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

The House Budget Committee advanced the American Rescue Plan, the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package, on Monday. It combined bills from nine other committees into the budget reconciliation package that will...

A  Covid-19 relief package that is packed with pork project spending that has nothing to do with covid-19 relief, like money for a bridge from New York to Canada, money for the Bay Area Rapid Transit, money for Planned Parenthood and money for numerous other things that have nothing to do with recovering from a pandemic.