US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And how many days until New York government officials leak all of that confidential tax information to the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and MSNBC?

if it is released right now it still will be 4 years late.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just like California environmentalist wackos brought forest fires upon themselves by not allowing dead underbrush to be removed from the forests.

why didn't you go there to sweep up? dear traitor had all of the answers. but they were the wrong answers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

"Sleepy Joe" is really doing a great job in expediting the covid-19 vaccine program. I've been on the waiting list for a covid vaccination for 3 weeks. Today I called the health dept in my county to see what is going on and they said it will be two more weeks before I can be vaccinated. Way to go, Joe. Hope I don't die of old age before receiving the vaccination.:dodgy:

too bad dear traitor isn't in charge. there would have been only 320,000,000 people on the waiting list.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wonder if the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC will report news stories by an anonymous source inside the Biden White House like they did almost everyday for four years with the Trump White House? 

of course they will. but it won't be about what a traitor is doing to ruin the country as has been the case for the previous 4 years.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Golfing great Tiger Woods was hurt in a rollover car crash in Southern California Tuesday morning, the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department said.

This proves that the car manufacturer is racist and caused this problem --  Impressive evidence that proves systemic racism in the United States.

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

It’s not unusual for any Senate hearing, no matter what the topic, to include some questions that attempt to get the witnesses to agree on political points. After all … Senate. But it is pretty unusual for a senator...

• Upvote 1