Sergio (2021) Part #1

Sergio loves skinny girls with many tats. Melissa had very little interest in sex unlike Teresa. 

She is into it and doesn't look bored and play with her phone 24/7. Sergio is a happy camper! 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

so what's the reason now ? are you missing her ? 😃

Don't miss anybody Blue, just another on the never ending conveyor belt supply no doubt. They all come and go sooner or later :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't miss anybody Blue, just another on the never ending conveyor belt supply no doubt. They all come and go sooner or later :biggrin:

LOL welcome back Rob, for a minute I thought we have lost you, and now you have become this kind and caring man who is missing Melissa 😄  but the cynical part of me always knew that Rob is just trying to fuck with Sergio's head 🤣 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

LOL welcome back Rob, for a minute I thought we have lost you, and now you have become this kind and caring man who is missing Melissa 😄  but the cynical part of me always knew that Rob is just trying to fuck with Sergio's head 🤣 

Well never left to be welcomed back Blue but am touched by your kind sentiment :biggrin:, you should never overthink things and be so cynical eh :biggrin:

• Haha 2