Sergio (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And then they hurried to get dressed, and left... Mission completed? Seems like the visit only had one purpose. Quite strange!

Krista took Jax. He will be living with her now. That is why they left. 

I don't need the orgies. But. Let us hope Sergio starts having some life again, like it were in the Freddy apartment, drunk parties several nights a week, and lots of guests all the time. Don't get me wrong. The life with his girlfriend are also quite good, they have alot of great sex, wich I never saw in the other apartment. But I miss the wilder party life. The girlfriend doesn't seem compatible with this though. She was asleep even before today's short event began. 

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

I don't need the orgies. But. Let us hope Sergio starts having some life again, like it were in the Freddy apartment, drunk parties several nights a week, and lots of guests all the time. Don't get me wrong. The life with his girlfriend are also quite good, they have alot of great sex, wich I never saw in the other apartment. But I miss the wilder party life. The girlfriend doesn't seem compatible with this though. She was asleep even before today's short event began. 

Teresa is not into parties at all. That might be a re-occuring problem...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Teresa is not into parties at all. That might be a re-occuring problem...

It's a hard choice. Have a sex life, or a party life. Imagine if it were compatible. This apartment could have been one of the greatest. Instead it is just average. Or rather dead, lately.

• Like 1

What a change in Sergio though. It’s like day and night. Definitely more compatible than Melissa. So what, that there’s no more parties for a while. Can’t you all be happy for him that he is happy?  
its not like you all didn’t complain about the content and people at the parties also. 

• Like 1