Sergio (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Obviously Sergio doesnt

they just couldn't get along. were together for years

some of the best parties of VHTV. and hot babes,  Minnie, Iris, Alisa, Ellis. Marissa ,Apollo. Alexandra, Krista   lots of others, and of course Faye!

I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but Sergio never treated Melissa very well --He also encouraged the fuck around sue girls with the exception of Minnie--Minnie by her own preference fucked one guy and she was dedicated to him--Melissa fucked one guy because Sergio ruled over her and wouldnt allow her with anyone else--- If Sergio doesnt change his values to money over Teresa everything will probably stay cool between him and her --- But if he tries to draw her into the party scene I dont think she will stand for it

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Obviously Sergio doesnt

Funnily I don't find her that attractive especially facially. Has she ever got a name as don't recall seeing one? Obviously she can't be that important else she would have had her name on the apartment by now 🤔

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Funnily I don't find her that attractive especially facially. Has she ever got a name as don't recall seeing one?

I believe her name is Teresa---and I find her face very attractive but thats just my opinion

• Like 1