Mira & Henry (2021) Part #2

Well done to M&H! They maintain their vision of their sex life and their relationship to others. They did not give in to current practices. In France, a singer (Georges Brassens) wrote a song 50 years ago which said: "time has nothing to do with it, when you are stupid, you are stupid. That you are 20 years old, that we are a grandfather when we are stupid, we are stupid .... ".

43 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Seen this couple before..... Look who is back.

13.03.2021_19.13.34_REC.png

Ok my gosh, it  is the crazy lady and her BF! Last time she was here she got super drunk,  got  jealous, shouted and hit BF couple of times.. Wow why would Mira & henry have this couple back. The only promising part is it seems she is not drinking... yet.. but the night is young...

• Haha 1

This girl was definitely as high as a kite last time she was here.... I think she was hoovering some white dust.
This time she seems much more human,..relaxed.
Hopefully she will kick that creepy wanker Henry in the nuts and have a lesbian encounter with Mira.

Just a thought... and this is just my personal opinion.
So please Jab.. and I know you think these people are your personal friends... 
If Mira gave Henry the push..finished with him...he would be totally fucked...unless he is financially loaded.
What woman in their right mind would put up with that perverted creepy alcoholic waster?
I think Mira is wasted with him... she is beautiful, intelligent, sensual, .
Henry is a child... in my opinion he is a pervert...totally misogynistic.
Jab would possibly disagree... he thinks the participants on VTV are flawless
I like to think I am a judge of character.. 
I , and this is just my opinion.. Jabbath is a German single guy... still living with his parents.
Who spends most of his day in his bedroom, locked in his world, 
Trawling the internet chat rooms, pretending to be someone of importance.
Especially on here... lording it, thinking his opinions are more important than the other members.
Living in a fantasy world...where he thinks others listen to his posts..thinking that they respect him.
But the opposite is true.
This is only my opinion, and because of free speech and democracy, I am entitled to them I think.
I have been a member on here for long enough to express my opinions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, plum said:

If Mira gave Henry the push..finished with him...he would be totally fucked...unless he is financially loaded.
What woman in their right mind would put up with that perverted creepy alcoholic waster?
I , and this is just my opinion.. Jabbath is a German single guy... still living with his parents.
Especially on here... lording it, thinking his opinions are more important than the other members.
Living in a fantasy world...where he thinks others listen to his posts..thinking that they respect him.
This is only my opinion, and because of free speech and democracy, I am entitled to them I think.

"Freedom of expression only wears out if you don't use it." Completely agree with you for Jab, and Budda is his disciple.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, plum said:

Never read so much BS at once. You for sure reached a new low now :biggrin:

• Like 1