Mira & Henry (2021) Part #2

Someone there

1 hour ago, plum said:

Forgive me, but these are my thoughts.
This is a forum right?
Members on here are supposed to interact with each other, post their views, their thoughts and preferences.
Share some banter, good or bad.
Comment on what they are viewing, give their views, maybe suggest how the apartments could improve, add some input.
Since joining this forum I have tried to be funny, tried to be poetic, tried to be confrontational, tried to be obnoxious, tried to be a comedian...trying to  get a response out of the members on here.
It seems that only being confrontational gets any response or feedback..members on here only respond when I comment in a detrimental way.
I have used this as an experiment in forum response, in my university dissertation,  testing members responses to positive and negative posts on global internet forums.
This forum has thousands of members, only a very small percentage actually participate in the chat, offer their opinions.
There seems to be only a small number who regularly post..get involved, air their views.
Usually, and I have studied internet forums in great detail over the last 4 years, there seems to be a nucleus of members who post a great deal, always adding their opinions, whilst the lions share of the others prefer to stay silent, latent..just watching covertly.
Thank you all for putting up with me, It's been an experiment in human response, which has helped me assemble my dissertation, thanks guys and gals.. love you all.

Well done.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I couldn't find anything online, so I'm just guessing. I think you want to go shopping, but all the stores are closed. I'm probably way off. :biggrin:

It's one I invented myself buddy. Many moons ago we sent my oldest son to the local shop for some groceries and when he returned he had bought the wrong stuff. His story was that the shop was closed and he went elsewhere.So I said"your Heid etc, etc. and it has stuck to this day so that's how you couldn't find it buddy. It really just means silly, stupid thoughts. Ever felt you wished you had just kept your mouth shut!!! ☹️

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

It's one I invented myself buddy. Many moons ago we sent my oldest son to the local shop for some groceries and when he returned he had bought the wrong stuff. His story was that the shop was closed and he went elsewhere.So I said"your Heid etc, etc. and it has stuck to this day so that's how you couldn't find it buddy. It really just means silly, stupid thoughts. Ever felt you wished you had just kept your mouth shut!!! ☹️

So the old sayin, like father like son, is true then :biggrin:

• Haha 2