Mira & Henry (2021) Part #2

Someone there

36 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'm sure it's not Mira ... she has guests and hasn't accessed the computer in the past 1 / 2h

After all the profile is true.And the proof is that photo...Only one of them could have taken this photo.

12 minutes ago, jojoferz said:

After all the profile is true.And the proof is that photo...Only one of them could have taken this photo.

This is not really news. They've been members since 2017 and have over 800 posts. 😉

2 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

Idk cause we decided to take little pause in our relationships

Rather sad to hear but this kind of lifestyle can put a lot of pressure on relationships i am sure.

Hope things can work out ok for the future 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Rather sad to hear but this kind of lifestyle can put a lot of pressure on relationships i am sure.

Hope things can work out ok for the future 

Possibly, there was a slight misunderstanding. They said a, "...pause in their relationshipS." Maybe they're not taking a break from each other, but a break from all their other relationships. A break from the lifestyle. IDK.

7 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

I do not believe that it is the end. Hope on it

Well this is sad. And the main thing is not promising. Even from pragmatic point of view. I don't know specific problem now. But usually your scandals are more than light-level. In absolutely every family there are on regular basis (and usually more often than yours). In most families, everything is much worse, more often and hard.  

I would write - "Woe from well-being". Perhaps it is worth doing something useful - hobbies, work, skills, etc (Mira and you)? Or take break from project or city?

Donde están ahora los que critican tanto a Henry, se les ha acabado el material para masturbarse ahí que ser hipócritas de verdad.               M&H que os vaya bien en la vida y si no nos volvemos a ver ha sido todo un placer seguiros. Un abrazo.

• Like 7