Lexa & Waverley (2021) Part #2

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Why would "I Love Lamp" sound promising. That doesn't even make sense. What does it mean? :huh:

Well, for me sounded I love lamp very promising. Lamp=light and that´s it what we are permanently asking for.

Was really surprised that nobody understood me. Again an example that my sense of humour is hard to understand.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, spielo said:

Well, for me sounded I love lamp very promising. Lamp=light and that´s it what we are permanently asking for.

Was really surprised that nobody understood me. Again an example that my sense of humour is hard to understand.

Yes, based on that, I would say you have a rather esoteric sense of humor. 😊

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2021 at 4:44 AM, spielo said:

For a fuck he did not get it up - too much alcohol.

On the end arrived the girl from last two days to sleep there.... Normal life...

That aunty seems to have stayed put with him. Prefer the other girls actually specially that brunette.

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

Am i the only one who just realised that the blonde is this girl? 🥱 I can only say 💩

Awesome shit job she did.. But some will think it's a disguise for the resident bed client while she is waiting for empty slot to arrive and  don't find out that she is a repeated service 😂

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Awesome shit job she did.. But some will think it's a disguise for the resident bed client while she is waiting for empty slot to arrive and  don't find out that she is a repeated service 😂

Good catch sparkles, was it the ink?

or you just recognized her ?