Martina out tonight

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Martina took her boy toy and clean underwear with her tonight. Anyone know where she going to meet Nelly?

And what makes you think she meets Nelly ? Hasn’t she other people  who knows in Barcelona ? Do you know her friend Marta ? Or the guy who visits sometimes and they play darts ? And even if she meets Nelly , what does it mean ? Friends need to meet only on cameras ? And last note , what it would serve subscribers , apart from gossiping , where they meet outside ? 

• Upvote 1

All good points! Thank you for responding.  Not aware of Marta.. But it is obvious the enormous attached Martina has for Nelly. I do not think from the beginning and by her mannerisms Nelly may not have the same attraction. Nelly may be attempting to find herself outside of Bogdan.  There have been many conversations between Martina and Alberta about Nelly. However, I do not thinks friends need to only meet only on camera. I think it would nice to see Martina happier then current and advance her life and perhaps get into a relationship she enjoys.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

And what makes you think she meets Nelly ? Hasn’t she other people  who knows in Barcelona ? Do you know her friend Marta ? Or the guy who visits sometimes and they play darts ? And even if she meets Nelly , what does it mean ? Friends need to meet only on cameras ? And last note , what it would serve subscribers , apart from gossiping , where they meet outside ? 

Since Nelly is missing in b4 there is a good chance they are together 😉

• Upvote 1

Guest casdesire
1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Since Nelly is missing in b4 there is a good chance they are together 😉

I think we will never know.

20 minutes ago, yelt said:

All good points! Thank you for responding.  Not aware of Marta.. But it is obvious the enormous attached Martina has for Nelly. I do not think from the beginning and by her mannerisms Nelly may not have the same attraction. Nelly may be attempting to find herself outside of Bogdan.  There have been many conversations between Martina and Alberta about Nelly. However, I do not thinks friends need to only meet only on camera. I think it would nice to see Martina happier then current and advance her life and perhaps get into a relationship she enjoys.

Marta is a very close friend of Martina . I also think that perhaps Martina and Nelly are together and Alberto might have joined , but I can’t find any wrong thing with that ☺️New friendships and happy for Martina doing things outside of her routine ☺️

I think it is just a pure sexual relation and I believe both women love their men and they just happen to enjoy their sex in a way that maybe both didn’t expect after the one night stand and that’s why they repeated it ☺️ .  

I will agree with your points about new relationships and at the end , it might really be proved that Martina “ got “ Piper and she turned it to lesbianism 😂🤣 But I repeat again , both girls love their men , Nelly is even married to Bogdan . If they want to destroy what they have , they are not going to be the first doing it and certainly not the last . But both have said to both Bogdan and Alberto that they have been making sex , so , it is up to the guys to do as they think the right thing to do is . 

Always good exchanging opinions at the forum and happy doing it with you as well ☺️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Marta is a very close friend of Martina . I also think that perhaps Martina and Nelly are together and Alberto might have joined , but I can’t find any wrong thing with that ☺️New friendships and happy for Martina doing things outside of her routine ☺️

I think it is just a pure sexual relation and I believe both women love their men and they just happen to enjoy their sex in a way that maybe both didn’t expect after the one night stand and that’s why they repeated it ☺️ .  

I will agree with your points about new relationships and at the end , it might really be proved that Martina “ got “ Piper and she turned it to lesbianism 😂🤣 But I repeat again , both girls love their men , Nelly is even married to Bogdan . If they want to destroy what they have , they are not going to be the first doing it and certainly not the last . But both have said to both Bogdan and Alberto that they have been making sex , so , it is up to the guys to do as they think the right thing to do is . 

Always good exchanging opinions at the forum and happy doing it with you as well ☺️

Thank you for sharing.  I didn't know that Bogdan and Nelly were married; seems to be a very open marriage. Bogdan still seems a bit unsure of the sex thing between Martina and Nelly.  I would not be surprised if one of the girls in B4 made a move to him.  But as you say, it is up to the guys to do the right thing.  But isn't it up to the girls if they love there man to do the right thing as well? Are you saying Martina and Piper had a one night stand? 

12 minutes ago, yelt said:

Thank you for sharing.  I didn't know that Bogdan and Nelly were married; seems to be a very open marriage. Bogdan still seems a bit unsure of the sex thing between Martina and Nelly.  I would not be surprised if one of the girls in B4 made a move to him.  But as you say, it is up to the guys to do the right thing.  But isn't it up to the girls if they love there man to do the right thing as well? Are you saying Martina and Piper had a one night stand? 

Bogdan has spoken with Nelly and he seemed annoyed but he got confirmations by her that it is nothing serious and it won’t be happening again ( but it did ) .. for some of the things I know by just carefully observing , Bogdan has no interest at any other girl and he is loyal to Nelly , at least for what we see in front of cameras and i can’t think why it should be different away from them , it would have been a really big acting from him being different while out of the apartment , but this of course we don’t know , we only speculate . 

At the end , if anyone wants to do anything , nobody and nothing can prevent them from doing it . If they manage to live with any guilts that have appeared , well done to them 😆 , if I personally do something for any reason with someone else , I could never look my GF in the eyes and soon the guilts would overwhelm me.. but that’s me ☺️

Martina and Nelly seemed to be a one night stand thing but it has become a repeated thing  ( 3 times now ) , mostly when Nelly gets drunk 😂 Nothing has happened between Martina and Piper ☺️

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan has spoken with Nelly and he seemed annoyed but he got confirmations by her that it is nothing serious and it won’t be happening again ( but it did ) .. for some of the things I know by just carefully observing , Bogdan has no interest at any other girl and he is loyal to Nelly , at least for what we see in front of cameras and i can’t think why it should be different away from them , it would have been a really big acting from him being different while out of the apartment , but this of course we don’t know , we only speculate . 

At the end , if anyone wants to do anything , nobody and nothing can prevent them from doing it . If they manage to live with any guilts that have appeared , well done to them 😆 , if I personally do something for any reason with someone else , I could never look my GF in the eyes and soon the guilts would overwhelm me.. but that’s me ☺️

Martina and Nelly seemed to be a one night stand thing but it has become a repeated thing  ( 3 times now ) , mostly when Nelly gets drunk 😂 Nothing has happened between Martina and Piper ☺️

All they have to do is take away the Kool-Aid from the girls.  Problem solved.  :biggrin:

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

How do you know your GF is not having many relations when not with you.  As you say, it's a natural instinct.