B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

Guest casdesire
Just now, moos54 said:

Not in B4 🤣

Out with friends. 😉
Martina had examen this afternoon, I heard her talking about it with Alberto.

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Where is Martina,and where is Nelly?

In the garage watching the party on a secret monitor waiting to jump out and catch Boggy in bed with Carlos...

Prob thought better of it and gone to other friends houses.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ariana is more than social and has nothing to prove to anyone since she decided not to join or not being invited . But Radi and Sera  had a chance to interact with the others and they simply choose again a no go .. of course as it was mentioned ,perhaps not invited , but apart from some sporadically appearances , they don’t seem both to enjoy these things . 

Or maybe they are smarter than people give credit to,and decide not to attend these foolish themed party's where one or a few will get so puking drunk they make fools of themselves?

• Like 1

Just now, casdesire said:

Out with friends. 😉

Ahh thank you. I was going to suggest looking for fresh rug burns on both Nelly & Martina tomorrow.:tongue:

Just now, mspanker said:

In the garage watching the party on a secret monitor waiting to jump out and catch Boggy in bed with Carlos...

Prob thought better of it and gone to other friends houses.

EWWW,,lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, casdesire said:

Out with friends. 😉

This afternoon? Really? She left at about 15:15...it is now about 21:30+. Quite an "examen" I would say. She also took her overnight stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Ahh thank you. I was going to suggest looking for fresh rug burns on both Nelly & Martina tomorrow.:tongue:

They both put ointment on their knees right after their last session but it seems that Nelly got the worse of all. Hope