Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

With Nelly and Martina fucking, does this mean Alberto and Bogdan have a green light to fuck anybody they like too? Not sure about Alberto but I don't think Bogdan would have any issue replacing Nelly with a younger sexy woman.

I wouldn't say they have a green light.  But if they don't have the opportunity to do so/permission from their women, then yes, they both are in a terrible relationship.

With that said, some could argue that they can't hook up with other women - just guys. 

• Upvote 1

Two things I noticed about today: 1) Just like the villa, M&N drink a large amount of alcohol before they fuck. With their men, they just fuck. Psychologits would have a field day with this. 2) I tuned at 1:00 their time,and A.  was deep cleaning the livingroom. He had furniture moved and was using a mop etc. I don't when he started or finished. So, A. leaves the apartment for 4 or 5 hours so his wife could fuck a woman. I'm thinking what kind of agreement have they made. I.E. I'll look the other way so I can fuck this beautiful woman and have her companionship? To me, its baffling.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

Two things I noticed about today: 1) Just like the villa, M&N drink a large amount of alcohol before they fuck. With their men, they just fuck. Psychologits would have a field day with this. 2) I tuned at 1:00 their time,and A.  was deep cleaning the livingroom. He had furniture moved and was using a mop etc. I don't when he started or finished. So, A. leaves the apartment for 4 or 5 hours so his wife could fuck a woman. I'm thinking what kind of agreement have they made. I.E. I'll look the other way so I can fuck this beautiful woman and have her companionship? To me, its baffling.

So I guess in 10 years he can drop her for a younger model when she is less attractive?  What agreement do you think N&B made?  Can he drop her for a younger model now cause I think he can do a hell of a lot better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only time Alberto wants any doing with Martina is when he wants something to eat or have his dick sucked and fucked. All other times it's either sleep or video games.  

I keep saying its only a matter of time what between Al with his face in a video game instead of Martinas legs and Bogdans afore mentioned jealousy and these two just getting closer every day,its pretty serious they are both going to the trouble of learning the others language Martina is taking her home to meet mom that's way more than a fuck buddy

• Upvote 5

watching them reminds me of when my ex would come visit me from time to time after she left me for that bitch haha she would bitch she was  sick of just having her leg ridden all the time and I see how Martina got that bruise on the side of her leg the other night it lined right up with Nellys leg today,oh and on those visits like I said a girl can get some dick anytime but that lesbian lust is a hard thing to compete with in the long run

• Like 1

Martina tra un po di tempo la troveremo su RLC da sola in un un'appartamento a soddisfare i suoi bisogni pseudo lesbici . Purtroppo il rapporto con Alberto lo ha rovinato grazie anche al fatto che lui non la soddisfa ed è una cosa che prima o poi sarebbe venuta fuori . Peccato ...una delle poche coppie vere che si è rovinata ....ora è solo una coppia malata ...lei è sessualmente una donna frustrata dai suoi istinti che la stanno portando allo schifo più totale . La fotocopia di Ulyana 

• Upvote 1

It would be interesting if Alberto asked Martina to leave the apartment for 3 hours so he can have sex with Holly?

Would Martina be ok with it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It would be interesting if Alberto asked Martina to leave the apartment for 3 hours so he can have sex with Holly?

Would Martina be ok with it?

Yes, if she can take over Holly afterwards 😉 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Stavo riflettendo sul diverso comportameto delle due coppie N&B dopo si sono visti e passato la serata assieme, invece M&A si sono visti solo la notte quando M è rientrata, A  era solo con i cani e la playstation, mi ha fatto pena, per uno che ha lasciato la propria casa per far fare sesso con un'altra persona alla sua partner mi aspettavo che M passasse la serata con lui come ha fatto N con B. una coppia (N&B) alle apparenze sta gestendo bene l'evento e una coppia (M&A) che sembra divisa.

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is simply real life things , you have always been claiming for it , here it is then , they are happening in front of our eyes . No shows , no “ pushed “ events , not pseudo lesbian .. still , you say that it is strange . I say that this whole more than a year now pandemic has affected peoples mind , relations , nerves , feelings , emotions . It is normal reactions of an unbelievable unique worldwide situation . Personally ,  I am not impressed by anything , the only thing I do feel , it is that many of the girls I believe would have liked to go back to a normal life and enjoy the benefits of Barcelona , since this isn’t happening , they do seem bored and like if they could go back to their home countries or normal homes , it could be a relief . The situation is just tired for everyone and it reflects also to us , the subscribers . 

Imagine the same situation without cameras, without the pressure of trying to please the audience. Do you really think that Bodgan would let all this happen?

The shows are a justification for Nelly and Martina. The guys can only stand by and have to accept it. This situation would never turn out like this without cameras. That should be clear to you.

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Dino's never gonna be happy. in truth he doesn't know what the fuck he wants to see...

Simply an insight into real life of the residents. Not this bullshit of shows that RLC performs in Barcelona.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

With Nelly and Martina fucking, does this mean Alberto and Bogdan have a green light to fuck anybody they like too? Not sure about Alberto but I don't think Bogdan would have any issue replacing Nelly with a younger sexy woman.

RLC is not about the real lives of the residents anymore. It's about what the viewers want to see. That's why it's ok for Nelly and Martina to have these events, they fully fit into what the masses expect, while Bodgan has to hold back, otherwise he would be criticized by the audience.

The RLC concept, forces the guys to behave like passive bystanders. Nelly and Martina really takes advantage of this situation. All very strange.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3