B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

Whatever the problems Gina has with Curly , she doesn’t allow them to destroy her mood , make her be a bad company for the others and she is always the one keeping the rhythm and the fun on high level .. that’s why if she leaves , the place will lose her explosive character , personality and energy that she carries .. I think she is essential for the villa and maybe we can always see some great pool parties with her involved  this coming summer 

I start more and more get the impression that Sera is a shy girl .. nudity is fine , all the rest she simply isn’t comfortable  or her character isn’t made for this . 

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

Quels que soient les problèmes que Gina a avec Curly, elle ne leur permet pas de détruire son humeur, de faire d'elle une mauvaise compagnie pour les autres et c'est toujours elle qui garde le rythme et le plaisir à haut niveau ... c'est pourquoi si elle part , l'endroit perdra son caractère explosif, sa personnalité et l'énergie qu'elle porte .. Je pense qu'elle est essentielle pour la villa et peut-être que nous pourrons toujours voir de superbes fêtes à la piscine avec elle cet été. 

Pour une fois, je ne suis pas d'accord avec toi car je ne les aime pas, mais alors pas du tout les deux là, Curly  le roi de la drogue et Gina une l..... qui finira mal de toutes façons.

15 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Pour une fois, je ne suis pas d'accord avec toi car je ne les aime pas, mais alors pas du tout les deux là, Curly  le roi de la drogue et Gina une l..... qui finira mal de toutes façons.

It would be boring if we agree all the time 😇 And  also , we wouldn’t be able to improve our thoughts and the way we see things , therefore I am happy that we don’t share the same opinion with Gina .

I am one of her biggest fans because I simply love her straight , real , direct and explosive character . She isn’t fake and she will always be the way she feels ( sad / tears - happy / smiles ☺️ ) , this is completely reminding of myself at her age ( I might have been even worse 😱😨😬🤫 ) except that I never did drugs and never smoked .. I prefer have a woman that has done it almost all in her life than a woman who is playing it Virgin Mary , she “wakes up “ in her mid thirties and she starts living a life she should have done younger . 

I will always like Gina and it is fine we don’t agree , this is great when it happens showing the different tastes of everyone here and how each one of us sees the tenants 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1