Mariette & Zlata (2021) Part #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Mariette & Zlata (2021) Part #1
4 hours ago, moos54 said:

What happens to you @StnCld316, you are faster than the rest of the forum compared to this apartment :biggrin:

I admit took me some days to notice it being online. And as obviously not even the participants know they are online I bet they won't be online anymore at end of the week :biggrin:

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I admit took me some days to notice it being online. And as obviously not even the participants know they are online I bet they won't be online anymore at end of the week :biggrin:

Well they ain't online now as nobody there? I wonder if they are aware they ain't there either :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

It was never "occupied" 🤣

I just noticed it yesterday when I was on the VHTV Website going through the cam list.

I am trying to figure out how I got 42 Apartments when there are only 41 on the Website as actively online. 

I try to keep all my books on the same shelf if possible.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

You could have wait a few more hours cause it seems it's already abandoned and ready to be replaced 😁

I was in a hurry.  I was away for a family gathering so I was trying to get caught up.  Usually I get a notification but I never seen any so I just made it up and inserted it in place.

• Like 1