attention,rlc team are in this forum and bann !

laptyratic

This has been known for a long time. It's been said several times not to leave the 4 - 5 digit code in pics or videos that you upload. Also, you should be careful about other sites where you post pics, as they *could* be setup by RLC specifically to catch people.

ah ok,j understand now,j cancel all my photos now on this forum and j try create new account later with other email for see if j have acces or not

or j'm banned forever

Not sure what you're trying to say exactly. Removing your photos from here won't help you. They've already banned your account and won't unban it just for removing the pics. Also, there is nothing stopping anyone else from sharing your pics with your RLC member code, in which case you would just get banned again.  Your best bet is to sign up with a different e-mail and credit card. As far as I know they don't ban your name only e-mail and credit card. This topic has been discussed at length on this forum and I believe  it is even mentioned in the "Read Me" thread. Just out of curiosity did they mention this forum in the cancellation e-mail? One good think about being a paid member is that your posts are only visible to other paid members, and I doubt that RLC would pay to join camcaps.

el baneo proviene de este foro 100% , comprobado , si usted tiene nº socio rlf oculto en los videos , y email no visible para los usuarios de cc . la unica manera de asociar a usted es con la IP , el que puede sacarnos de dudas es el administrador , si ha pasado alguna informacion confidencial a alguien , de todas maneras en mi email me constan muchos intentos fallidos de entrar en mi cuenta . al final lo han conseguido , A MI TAMBIEN ME HAN BANEADO , aunque no a sido por culpa mia , pero eso ya es otro tema .

ah ok,j understand now,j cancel all my photos now on this forum and j try create new account later with other email for see if j have acces or not

or j'm banned forever

Not sure what you're trying to say exactly. Removing your photos from here won't help you. They've already banned your account and won't unban it just for removing the pics. Also, there is nothing stopping anyone else from sharing your pics with your RLC member code, in which case you would just get banned again.  Your best bet is to sign up with a different e-mail and credit card. As far as I know they don't ban your name only e-mail and credit card. This topic has been discussed at length on this forum and I believe  it is even mentioned in the "Read Me" thread. Just out of curiosity did they mention this forum in the cancellation e-mail? One good think about being a paid member is that your posts are only visible to other paid members, and I doubt that RLC would pay to join camcaps.

10 O 12 EUROS  por unirse a CC no me parece un gran precio por saber quien esta jodiendo mi negocio , si yo fuera de rlf pagaria esos 10 euros con mucho gusto . hay que tomarselo como si te hubieran ayudado a dejar de fumar , por que la verdad tirarte todo el dia , vigilando a unas parejas tampoco es muy instructivo que digamos asi que , los que pierden son ellos mas que nosotros al final viven de nosotros y atajar la " pirateria " no lo consiguen ni las multinacionales , menos una pagina de tres al cuarto . ya puse un post y dije que colgando algun que otro video lo que se les estaba haciendo era un gran favor , publicidad gratuita , otra cosa es querer sacar beneficio o vivir de eso , pero que voyeur no cuenta lo que vè , es la esencia del voyeurismo , contarlo , grabarlo . etc etc

el baneo proviene de este foro 100% , comprobado , si usted tiene nº socio rlf oculto en los videos , y email no visible para los usuarios de cc . la unica manera de asociar a usted es con la IP , el que puede sacarnos de dudas es el administrador , si ha pasado alguna informacion confidencial a alguien , de todas maneras en mi email me constan muchos intentos fallidos de entrar en mi cuenta . al final lo han conseguido , A MI TAMBIEN ME HAN BANEADO , aunque no a sido por culpa mia , pero eso ya es otro tema .

CC has no affiliation with RLC whatsoever. In fact our terms of service prohibit RLC employees from visiting the forum. The member database is kept private and confidential. I don't know of anyway that RLC could track users here, other than by using the code that they put in the video stream. Again we don't share any information, it would be against my best interests to do so.  If you've ever posted a picture here that had your RLC member code in it, they could have found it, or it could have been posted on the numerous other sites that re-post pics that are posted here. Be careful when posting on other sites especially unheard of file sharing sites as you never know who is behind them. This is the first ban that I've heard about in a long time, as I think most people know not to post their member codes.

If anyone else has new/more information on this I am all ears.

In my opinion, the RLC team,admins or whatever you want, don't need to come on here in order to ban people who post pics or vids on here. All it takes is a CC guest taking a screenshot that shows that number that identifies you on the website and e-mail it to them in exchange for a few days membership. Who knows ?

In my opinion, the RLC team,admins or whatever you want, don't need to come on here in order to ban people who post pics or vids on here. All it takes is a CC guest taking a screenshot that shows that number that identifies you on the website and e-mail it to them in exchange for a few days membership. Who knows ?

It's pretty simple. Always cut out your RLC member number.

The problem is, embedded pictures and videos can be seen by anyone, so anybody can look at this site and see the content without signing up or paying.

Solution, crop out the RLC code from the pics and videos.