Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

1 hour ago, LearyM said:

Sorry to disagree with you Howard, but I don't see it as hypocrisy, just the opposite in fact. She is expressing her independence as a woman and doing exactly as she wishes,without hurting any other person.

Admirable!!

Happy "Women's Day" to her.🙂

I understand that point of view. But the initial objective of a woman expressing her independence (i.e. the women's movement) was based on a common understanding of morals, ethics, and integrity in society.  As what she does (bating on camera) is considered immoral in the majority of civilized countries,  I see hypocrisy.  If she was just nude w/ no sexual innuendos, I'd be good with that.  It's a fine line being walked for as each day passes, the continuing mora and ethical decay of most societies become more apparent.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

I quoted a studen girl who was interviewd by a news program about cam girls/shows etc.  the full comment is on B4 but in a nutshell she said ''we are not the exploited, we are the exploiters'' She followed it up by saying ..''and actually I enjoy doing what I do''.

I agree.  Can't be exploited if you're being compensated.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hay muchos que tienen un trabajo solo por los ingresos y no hacen realmente lo que desean y les gusta, pero las circunstancias les hicieron aceptar su trabajo (falta de puestos de trabajo según sus estudios, posible desempleo, etc.). 

Creo que Leora ama lo que hace, creo que esto se hizo más fuerte con el paso de los años y entendió el placer que le brindaba a la gente, por eso, digo que en un principio se unió a RLC como una forma de los beneficios y pagos gratuitos que RLC. el negocio proporciona. 

No creo que ella tenga la misma pasión hoy en día que en el pasado (lo que puedo entender y es normal para mí, no puede ser la misma pasión a medida que crecemos, como todas las cosas en la vida) y principalmente la tiene. lo que hace para justificar su empleo de RLC, de lo contrario, no encuentro ninguna otra razón por la que se quede con RLC cuando, en mi opinión, está claro que está cansada y todo lo que sucede es principalmente mecánico y no genuino como la mayoría de los tiempos en el pasado. 

Mi conclusión es que si esta vida es satisfactoria para ella (relacionada con el dinero) para estar lejos de la persona que ama (mentalmente y como una de las personas más importantes para su vida, si no la más importante y ya no eróticamente, ¿cómo? ¿Se puede explicar, por ejemplo, sus sentimientos eróticos por Paul si tiene un amigo en Praga?), debería seguir haciéndolo todo el tiempo que quiera pero con respeto y profesionalismo (como ella) hacia las personas que pagan. Y mi opinión es que ella no respeta a las personas que apoyan económicamente el negocio en el que la contratan. 

Hello ... she has never respected the members who pay for her life ... we for her are shit ... and whoever believes otherwise is very wrong ...
I agree with you friend ... she does her job for money ... the passion and desire has long since disappeared in this apartment ... it is very difficult to maintain passion and desire in a job ... that happens to everyone .. hahaha
friend .. in this forum it is impossible to maintain a reasonable conversation .... there are people who spend 24 hours a day waiting for a comment, to criticize that comment .. and of course if you are not from the group of the chosen ones you are a troll. .. hahaha ....
The forum has become boring ... like the apartment .. hahaha
only her comments have come ... she has left ... she is asleep ... she is talking on the phone ... who will be ... paul ... the boyfriend ... now she is angry ... now she is happy .....
fortunately I have a life and I live my own life .... every time I visit this forum less and rlc ... thank god ....
I feel sorry for people who don't have a life of their own and have to live Leora's life ...
you can criticize me and put emoticons ... hahaha

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raul399 said:

Hello ... she has never respected the members who pay for her life ... we for her are shit ... and whoever believes otherwise is very wrong ...
I agree with you friend ... she does her job for money ... the passion and desire has long since disappeared in this apartment ... it is very difficult to maintain passion and desire in a job ... that happens to everyone .. hahaha
friend .. in this forum it is impossible to maintain a reasonable conversation .... there are people who spend 24 hours a day waiting for a comment, to criticize that comment .. and of course if you are not from the group of the chosen ones you are a troll. .. hahaha ....
The forum has become boring ... like the apartment .. hahaha
only her comments have come ... she has left ... she is asleep ... she is talking on the phone ... who will be ... paul ... the boyfriend ... now she is angry ... now she is happy .....
fortunately I have a life and I live my own life .... every time I visit this forum less and rlc ... thank god ....
I feel sorry for people who don't have a life of their own and have to live Leora's life ...
you can criticize me and put emoticons ... hahaha

I don’t think she never respected the members .. she did it and this is why she became popular . RLC members reward the tenants who respect their subscription , she did it for many years , she doesn’t do it anymore , at least the way that members would wish . It is normal and we agree that it can’t be the same after many years , but she still brings money and viewership for RLC ( I doubt that she brings new customers , at least the way she did in the past ) and this is why she is enjoying this luxury of an apartment and she has complete “ immunity “ by RLC administrators and management ( she has earned it rightfully by making this site number 1 for years ) .. but .. being called a peasant by a woman she thinks is a queen because she masturbates , I can’t help but laugh of the idea she has of herself 😂🤣 . The way her life currently is , it is a simple reflection and mirroring of her narcissism and arrogance .. The truth is that I don’t even know if she thinks that she will always be as attractive as she has been and that father time won’t ultimately come upon her and that’s the most worried thing for me . 

About the forum , there are 10 other apartments that talks happen and there’s excellent quality of posters and contributors and for sure tons of content to discuss , argue , agree , disagree and at the end of the day make conclusions about the tenants and the apartments direction . Here , certain people control the thread , they harm CC as a site in my opinion ,if it wasn’t for pulo , this thread wouldn’t fill 4-5 pages per day when in the past the pages for chats and exchange of ideas and opinions where happening at an explosive rate .  That’s why I am not becoming a premium member and rules don’t apply fair and square for everyone . I can understand the support of the admins to the paying members , it is normal .. but again , I have  suggested this forum to 2-3 out of 10 people that I know who would like to be informed by CC for RLC when I would have suggested it to 7-8 if I was satisfied of what is happening here . 

We all have a choice at the end , I said to myself not post here a lot but I understood that like  this i would have accepted my defeat from nobodies that think they are anybodies . I post then trying to express anything with an argument and like you answered , there are still 3-4-5 people that a fair and reasonable chat can occur at times , for these few people , it worths to post every now and then and whenever it feels important according to my standards ☺️😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Raul como estas amigo 

espero que estés bien 

Contigo, tu novio y tu familia 

🐈

Pulo...very well .... all my family perfectly .... thank you very much .... I wish you and your loved ones are well ...

• Thanks 1