Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #4

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Often wonder what they young peoples aims in life are? as after all they can't spend the rest of their lives just lazing around in bed all the time and then lazing about watching tele with an occasional fuck now and then. They must be bored shitless as most of us are just watching them being bored shitless :biggrin:

bandicam 2021-03-23 13-13-14-223.jpg

He actually was quite active the last few days (by his standards of course).  Facilitated some good couple sex session. I actually don't know what the other guy does hanging in around here. No one even fucks him.

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

He actually was quite active the last few days (by his standards of course).  Facilitated some good couple sex session. I actually don't know what the other guy does hanging in around here. No one even fucks him.

Well i suppose starting from a base of almost zero that must be excellent :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well i suppose starting from a base of almost zero that must be excellent :biggrin:

Just curious.. any special apt of interest for renewing your subscription or just boredom during lockdown ? 

• Haha 2