Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #4

6 hours ago, sonnenhoch said:

does Barbie graduate from high school here?

Barbie does studying sexualkunde or psychiatrist

ken is the teacher.🙄

spacer.png

Yes, Ken is teaching classes on Boredom I and II, and How to play video games while a young beautiful woman dildos and vibrates herself writhing around right next to you.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yes, Ken is teaching classes on Boredom I and II, and How to play video games while a young beautiful woman dildos and vibrates herself writhing around right next to you.

Can just imagine you letting Guy do that Ash bet he would soon get a rocket up his ass or similar 🙄

By the way are you getting back to full fitness now Ash 👍 or has Guy still got more work to do :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fornika said:

I still don't understand these kids. The whole world can watch them fuck. But they cover up when their friends walk in on them..

Many years ago one friend of mine told me that she was doing topless in the beach.. And i asked her why she never did that when the group was going all together and she told that is quite different being with people that she saw every day then in the "world" of random people. Here it's the same.. Even still they already had sex side by side 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/21/2021 at 9:31 AM, sr71gn said:

On the contrary I think Ken pleases her in a grand manor and she obviously gets off on his cock and therefore loves his cock --She just has a very high sex drive and Ken is the one who she chooses to fill that drive--Go Barbie!

I agree 109%. When Ken the goof is in the mood he and Barbie seems to give each other a lot of pleasure. The only difference is Ken more interested in playing with his plastic joystick than the fleshy one that drives sweet Barbie pretty damn wild!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Many years ago one friend of mine told me that she was doing topless in the beach.. And i asked her why she never did that when the group was going all together and she told that is quite different being with people that she saw every day then in the "world" of random people. Here it's the same.. Even still they already had sex side by side 😂

That's true, I also think after living with cameras for a while they get used to them and kindda forget about them. but it takes more time to be at ease with nudity around other people, it could also be just a natural, spontaneous reaction.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree 109%. When Ken the goof is in the mood he and Barbie seems to give each other a lot of pleasure. The only difference is Ken more interested in playing with his plastic joystick than the fleshy one that drives sweet Barbie pretty damn wild!

People just have different level of sexual needs. some guys like to have sex as many times as it's possible and some are only up for it once or twice a week or even less frequently. we are all different. in this case Barbie seems to be more sexual that Ken, but it looks like she is happy with what she has got. 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Can just imagine you letting Guy do that Ash bet he would soon get a rocket up his ass or similar 🙄

By the way are you getting back to full fitness now Ash 👍 or has Guy still got more work to do :biggrin:

I use a technique unlike Barbie. Her sexy playing with herself would make a dead man come alive including My Guy.When I'm really horny I strip down slowly while I'm pawing him all over, until my tongues been pretty much everywhere, and when he's finally ready to go he's practically finished already. Then while he cools off while working on me, any thoughts of playing games on tv are obliterated to hi happiness. Ken  really if the problem, Barbie comes on so sexy no man but Ken could resist her. Even I couldn't resist her, and I wouldn't know where where to start. Well maybe I know where to start. Her soft lips, neck and shoulders and she's be putty in my hands!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I use a technique unlike Barbie. Her sexy playing with herself would make a dead man come alive including My Guy.When I'm really horny I strip down slowly while I'm pawing him all over, until my tongues been pretty much everywhere, and when he's finally ready to go he's practically finished already. Then while he cools off while working on me, any thoughts of playing games on tv are obliterated to hi happiness. Ken  really if the problem, Barbie comes on so sexy no man but Ken could resist her. Even I couldn't resist her, and I wouldn't know where where to start. Well maybe I know where to start. Her soft lips, neck and shoulders and she's be putty in my hands!

And I had quite a bad time and I'm slowly getting back to myself. Guy will know when it's time, no work by him will bee necessary.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You should write sex novels Ashley. Think you will be a success!!😁

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

People just have different level of sexual needs. some guys like to have sex as many times as it's possible and some are only up for it once or twice a week or even less frequently. we are all different. in this case Barbie seems to be more sexual that Ken, but it looks like she is happy with what she has got. 😉

Well that Reese girl also got some sexual needs 😁 Can't they just add her to the appartment. With her it's a guarantee that you see action. And while she's fucking with Aiden she still has eyes for the Sawyer guy.  If they don't have a thing off cam. Moonlight also told something about them before. 

snapshot879980

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

Well that Reese girl also got some sexual needs 😁 Can't they just add her to the appartment. With her it's a guarantee that you see action. And while she's fucking with Aiden she still has eyes for the Sawyer guy.  If they don't have a thing off cam. Moonlight also told something about them before. 

snapshot879980

Agreed, she is a cutie.