Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #4

Judging by the mood of the party, it's doesn't look like there is going to be much activity (apart from the customary Reese and Aiden sex) or if it happens will be for the US viewers. All of them are busy checking their mobiles.

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Yes you are right mostly. I think people just ignore the dead places (at least that is what I do). But I guess it better to be hated than ignored. Also I am not sure that number of videos in archive is a  true reflection of activities in that apt. Elaine I know for sure had activity because I watched one of them (which was disgusting btw) and so it can't be zero. Also, people are called out in other apts as well (may not be as much as Ken). Dayana, H&C lately doesn't have a single positive comment. But I guess they are not bothered about what people write and go on living the life they want.

Yeah, I am just trying to figure out why people are trying so hard to get rid of very few lively places that are left on VH. people were so negative about the previous party places that we had ( domi, Isa, Leonie, Clarice, etc  ) and they were bashing them here everyday, but as soon as they were gone everyone here was upset about it and they were asking for their return. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Yeah, I am just trying to figure out why people are trying so hard to get rid of very few lively places that are left on VH. people were so negative about the previous party places that we had ( domi, Isa, Leonie, Clarice, etc  ) and they were bashing them here everyday, but as soon as they were gone everyone here was upset about it and they were asking for their return. 

Fully agree
Thumbs GIF by Sesame Street

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

but that doesn't mean that the places aren't "producing content" to VH 😉 
There are a pretty classic example of tons of pages with comments in one ex realm that produced basically "0 content". If we talk about a bat the "oldies" will know what i'm talking about 

even if they are producing some contents, no one is paying attention to them, or didn't think they were worth saving 😂

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think people are trying to get rid of this apt. This apt is at least different from the rest of them in the sense it has a young crowd, girls are good looking and in a odd way a bit real (if I am allowed to use that terms here !!). It's just that people expect him to be bit more active which he can very well ignore and I believe is what he is doing. I do agree that he doesn't get any appreciation when he does something good which a lot of other participants get.

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic