Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #4

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey budda, a cult ure where the woman gets her pussy dripping for a hot orgasm, while the guy plays video games isnt for me.

Depends on how many laps you can manage Ash on one fill up :biggrin:

Long time no speak how be going then? Trust guy is still servicing you well :biggrin:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Robwin said:

Depends on how many laps you can manage Ash on one fill up :biggrin:

Long time no speak how be going then? Trust guy is still servicing you well :biggrin:

Rob it has been a while, and Guy has  been great to me. I had a problem and a short hospital stay. Could have been serious but in doing fine thx.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Rob it has been a while, and Guy has  been great to me. I had a problem and a short hospital stay. Could have been serious but in doing fine thx.

Hello Ash ! What happened ? Glad that you are ok now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Damn that's not good to hear Ash, but it's great to hear that you are doing better. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Good to hear you are ok and fit,and that Guy is looking after you well,you got a good one there Ash. Lots of love and kisses. 👍

• Like 1

On 3/16/2021 at 1:19 PM, sonnenhoch said:

5 months Barbie and Ken project

This scene has been the highlight of the Barbie and Ken project so far.spacer.png

After each climax there is a longer period of rest.

spacer.png

Be glad that they make the realm more interesting now with the guests. Maybe their neighbours but i'm not complaining now. Too bad that she just left.

snapshot58

3 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Be glad that they make the realm more interesting now with the guests. Maybe their neighbours but i'm not complaining now. Too bad that she just left.

snapshot58

I like Reese she's  really hot. maybe some of the girls at scotts place will show up here. not sure if its the same city. and dont know who Briana was friends with , spider boy ,still or Scott.

This place has been better in the last few weeks 

• Like 2