Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #4

6 hours ago, x192023 said:

I like Reese she's  really hot. maybe some of the girls at scotts place will show up here. not sure if its the same city. and dont know who Briana was friends with , spider boy ,still or Scott.

This place has been better in the last few weeks 

As much as I like to see guest girls from S&S again, I am afraid their presence might cause the closure of this apartment too, so I'd say they need to be very careful if they were ever going to mix with that crew. some of them are just bad news. 

3 minutes ago, Jawis said:

It's just Sonnenhoch. He's a real German and favors them of course.😁

But i must admit. I've seen worst over 50. 

Then and now.

d3ef34053976318e20d6f1a242b1432f

Certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed that's for sure.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

As much as I like to see guest girls from S&S again, I am afraid their presence might cause the closure of this apartment too, so I'd say they need to be very careful if they were ever going to mix with that crew. some of them are just bad news. 

I thought exactly the same. The guests who are now present are not like them. The only problem that i think will come is the neighbours. I already saw one of the guests make a gesture that neighbours were complaining. Having a "what they call party" on mondays ain't a great idea. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Robwin said:

Good to hear you are ok and fit,and that Guy is looking after you well,you got a good one there Ash. Lots of love and kisses. 👍

Thx for being a friend Rob. I'd rather not talk on here what my illness was, but Guy was the one who got me through things. Hppe to be back to myself soon, miss you guys!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Just In said:

Damn that's not good to hear Ash, but it's great to hear that you are doing better. 

Thx just in for being a friend. I'm doing much better, I'd rather not get into details but I'm home, and I should recover completely. ❤️

• Like 2