Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #4

On 3/19/2021 at 2:08 AM, budda said:

I think it's really frustrating to be with a spineless guy who can't please you and you have to do it alone with the vibrator!

barbie.thumb.jpg.59b7c2ad2584b78c5979ef4a264330cb.jpg

On the contrary I think Ken pleases her in a grand manor and she obviously gets off on his cock and therefore loves his cock --She just has a very high sex drive and Ken is the one who she chooses to fill that drive--Go Barbie!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

This Reese girl is something else, first night she was fucked by Sawyer really good and with multiple rounds. Now for a week she is having a fling with Aidan lmao

Yesterday she was face timing with a guy, and was arguing with him, i do not follow the whole drama around but my suspicion is that Sawyer has a gf and the gf was fucking the brains of Reese with text and shits,so last night she was arguing with some guy (propably Sawyer, as i have really no idea who is who) about that she did not know that the guy has a gf and to tell to his gf to back off fuccking her brains.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

On the contrary I think Ken pleases her in a grand manor and she obviously gets off on his cock and therefore loves his cock --She just has a very high sex drive and Ken is the one who she chooses to fill that drive--Go Barbie!

i personaly think, Ken is ok with Barbie having a threesome or even a swinger experience, from litle things i have saw Barbie is the hesitant on trying new things, maybe @Ken_696 can give us some info? 🙂

• Like 1

Is this Reece? She is extremely hot but wasted three quarters of her night letting some ( clueless on how to fuck guy)pound her pussy --I think but im not sure if she finally got her off after five hours of fucking and the extra stimulation of having Barbie & Ken fucking in bed right beside them--I was feeling so sorry for her and hoping Ken would start fucking her so she could get off

Screenshot (2807).png

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Is this Reece? She is extremely hot but wasted three quarters of her night letting some ( clueless on how to fuck guy)pound her pussy --I think but im not sure if she finally got her off after five hours of fucking and the extra stimulation of having Barbie & Ken fucking in bed right beside them--I was feeling so sorry for her and hoping Ken would start fucking her so she could get off

Screenshot (2807).png

Yes. Aiden has banged her good quiet a few times!

lots of drunk sex lately!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

Yesterday she was face timing with a guy, and was arguing with him, i do not follow the whole drama around but my suspicion is that Sawyer has a gf and the gf was fucking the brains of Reese with text and shits,so last night she was arguing with some guy (propably Sawyer, as i have really no idea who is who) about that she did not know that the guy has a gf and to tell to his gf to back off fuccking her brains.

I have no idea at all, maybe you are right but i remember last week or so Reese and Sawyer were quite a thing now she lets Aidan fuck her 24/7

15 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Well, a really bad choice: choosing a guy who prefers videogames to pussy !??!

video.jpeg.0e87a4761ffb7470787e16f2eac54ee5.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, budda said:

Well, a really bad choice: choosing a guy who prefers videogames to pussy !??!

video.jpeg.0e87a4761ffb7470787e16f2eac54ee5.jpeg

Barbie has proven she is very capable of handling her life in all areas --Why would you think she is not capable of choosing the cock she wants in her--Im very sure she would try another guy if she didnt want Ken's cock--very few guys would turn her down.....Hats off to Ken for being able to land a girl like Barbie and KEEP her wanting more......

• Upvote 1