Sabrina & Scott (2021) Part #3

Parxx

53 minutes ago, x192023 said:

If Spiderman don't get to her first. ifs its going to happen would rather spider then Scott.

Between Scott and Spiderman, I prefer Scott actually. Though don't like both of them. The only thing I like about Scott is that he arranges parties regularly. Haven't  followed the apt much lately as the guests spend an awful lot of time in that restroom. His apts really needs a Loggia. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

That apt was my fav too. Just the fact that you didn't know what would happen - fight/drama, sex or nothing made it interesting. 

Exactly! 👍🏻

Sabrina and Scott kind of have the same potential, but they seem too go offline every other day lately.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

Keep letting support know we want them back, and sill as well.

He always has the hot girls. miss him!

Yea Still apt was really good in terms of new guest girls. With Diana it's the same people visiting. And as soon as there is more than 1 male she strips to her undies while all others will be fully dressed. So not really my thing.

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Between Scott and Spiderman, I prefer Scott actually. Though don't like both of them. The only thing I like about Scott is that he arranges parties regularly. Haven't  followed the apt much lately as the guests spend an awful lot of time in that restroom. His apts really needs a Loggia. 

reason why I would say Spiderman he can give her what she wants, and Scott cant. but I cant stand spiders lazy ass, does he ever take a bath, gross!...get a job!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Who was Sill?

He was one of Scotts first visitor at his old places. he would fuck all the hot girls. had his own place , but bad choice of friends got him in trouble. support did say he could come back if he wanted.

• Like 1

Just now, x192023 said:

He was one of Scotts first visitor at his old places. he would fuck all the hot girls. had his own place , but bad choice of friends got him in trouble. support did say he could come back if he wanted.

hes in the archives under sill & Scott & Sabrina probably around early summer

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Yea Still apt was really good in terms of new guest girls. With Diana it's the same people visiting. And as soon as there is more than 1 male she strips to her undies while all others will be fully dressed. So not really my thing.

It's too few people that have normal parties where the clothes stay on, but that is also more the kind of thing that I'm after. 

28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's too few people that have normal parties where the clothes stay on, but that is also more the kind of thing that I'm after. 

You can check out Demi/Aston. Absolutely nothing sexual happens in their parties but seems pretty natural. Just a few kids hanging around, listening to music, catching up etc. 

26 minutes ago, Parxx said:

You can check out Demi/Aston. Absolutely nothing sexual happens in their parties but seems pretty natural. Just a few kids hanging around, listening to music, catching up etc. 

They are on my list.