Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

I've been following RLC since August. I've seen older clips of A.&M. in their old apartment. They looked a lot younger and their relationship was a lot fresher. Their sexual experimenting was a lot more active. 

My main question is how have A.&M. changed since the older days? I'm well aware that Covid is huge factor.

Thanks for your insights.

hey stncld316    just a follow up to your last comment on last thread....

the tricky part sometimes is how comments just roll on and hard to re-direct..... all the Holly Bogdan stuff which I had started in B4 because Holly left B1 alone to speculating home alone with Bogdan because Meg and Pam were likely overnight and so was Nelly possibly staying at Martinas....so when in the Martina thread said Nelly left I said I guess that kills my speculation in B4 as above.... then it got carried away.... so sometimes as that happens ...it is hard to redirect it since the comments actually started from the part of speculation in Martina & Alberto apt. 

so other than like I suggested( seeing it a bit carried away)  that it would be appreciated more in B4 it still all came from Nelly departing M&A  apt. ... a perfect storm of runaway comments... and since it was really just nonsense it seemed hardly worth re-directing ....just a run away...  can't win em all right 

28 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

hey stncld316    just a follow up to your last comment on last thread....

the tricky part sometimes is how comments just roll on and hard to re-direct..... all the Holly Bogdan stuff which I had started in B4 because Holly left B1 alone to speculating home alone with Bogdan because Meg and Pam were likely overnight and so was Nelly possibly staying at Martinas....so when in the Martina thread said Nelly left I said I guess that kills my speculation in B4 as above.... then it got carried away.... so sometimes as that happens ...it is hard to redirect it since the comments actually started from the part of speculation in Martina & Alberto apt. 

so other than like I suggested( seeing it a bit carried away)  that it would be appreciated more in B4 it still all came from Nelly departing M&A  apt. ... a perfect storm of runaway comments... and since it was really just nonsense it seemed hardly worth re-directing ....just a run away...  can't win em all right 

It's hard some nights trying to keep all the posts in their proper places when they jump from one place to the next.

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's hard some nights trying to keep all the posts in their proper places when they jump from one place to the next.

I always get a kick out of the regulars that are watching 2, 3 apts at the same time and are just commenting all over the place ....and get caught having to admit they have totally lost where the hell they are ... all good fun ....

.and yes Naga chili I'm pointing at you ... not only you but you are the only one who admits to loosing it .... many of us are bouncing between those multi show nights and are totally with you...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

I've been following RLC since August. I've seen older clips of A.&M. in their old apartment. They looked a lot younger and their relationship was a lot fresher. Their sexual experimenting was a lot more active. 

My main question is how have A.&M. changed since the older days? I'm well aware that Covid is huge factor.

Thanks for your insights.

Martina and Alberto have never lived in another apartment.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina and Alberto have never lived in another apartment.

That tells me one of two things after I went to: reallifecam  club Martina

1. The two people I saw were doppelgangers or

2. I can't believe my lying eyes about whom I saw.

Your obedient servant Kenpaul.

52 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

That tells me one of two things after I went to: reallifecam  club Martina

1. The two people I saw were doppelgangers or

2. I can't believe my lying eyes about whom I saw.

Your obedient servant Kenpaul.

he is right this is their only apartment and i have been here 7 years,but you can go look at the archived apartments for proof if you like 

Someone suggested earlier that Martina and Alberto made an agreement:  No lesbian sex in exchange for no video games.  I thought this comment was made in jest ... but lo and behold it’s like 48 hours and counting and so far we have seen neither!

This is starting to make me think I want to see Alberto get out the Xbox.