Should I watch Voyeur House?

So, I been a long time watching RLC but the last year has been so so, always same people, nothing happened, basically boring so I start searching and I found VH and camarads, and I am thinking about joining.

It is good? Quality of cameras and so?

I see there is a lot of apartments so probably not boring but I don't know, some in the website don't call me.

Help, I'm a voyeur, I need my dosis!!!

I would stay away from camarads, unless it's changed lately, they use fake thumbs to make it seem like it's busy and once you pay and log on it's a ghost town. I sub to VHTV once in a while, but not lately so really not sure how they are now, but I'd say if your bored with RLC try VHTV  I think they have a 7 day special $12.00, so you can try it out. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, me0369 said:

I would stay away from camarads, unless it's changed lately, they use fake thumbs to make it seem like it's busy and once you pay and log on it's a ghost town. I sub to VHTV once in a while, but not lately so really not sure how they are now, but I'd say if your bored with RLC try VHTV  I think they have a 7 day special $12.00, so you can try it out. 

Thank you!!!

• Like 1