Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think my problem is that she has this two way life , when I can’t explain it with logical arguments . Other than that , I want that she is happy , if this is happiness for her , who am I to judge it ? But if I don’t believe she is happy , this why i come and post here and trying with other members to have good discussions , no matter if we agree or not . At the end , a happy Leora , a relaxed Leora , we all know how great for the community here can be .

Certe volte non mi sembra *DAVVERO* felice, non della sua relazione almeno. 

Fatico a credere che sia felice di stare con una persona che di fronte gli dice ti amo e poi alle spalle con alcune delle sue amiche dice che è un idiota. Ma come detto prima, Leora è piena di contraddizioni...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, grandeimpala said:

Au niveau culturel Léora a passé ses plus jeunes années en couple en Russie a lire , peindre ,fabriquer des poupées.Au niveau sexe tranquille ,calme ,soft .Vous croyais qu'a Prague elle va rester a la maison pour des loisirs créatifs.Pour son bonheur et pour le notre il lui faudrait un boyfriend a l'appartement.

I think the way she makes her life in Prague , it is the life of a person who feels she lost her best years in her life being with a guy that actually didn’t contribute anything to her personal growth as a person and perhaps this is why it wasn’t so difficult for her when the offer from RLC came to abandon so easily her life there , the man she loved and her beloved dog in a very short time and without as it seems thinking of it so much . 

In Prague , being in a different of culture and civilization place , she discovered a world that she had no idea that exists , slowly and especially with the arrival of Malia , she understood that she could develop a life that even if risky ( away from her apartment that she knows isn’t the best for her job , not being the same like she became popular while in Russia ), could benefit her for her outside activities (meeting with a guy , developing a relation , making new friends ) without affecting the inside apartment presence for herself , she faced no consequences being so much time away from the apartment when the complains from subscribers raised more and more . 

In my opinion , everyone can be happy , Leora , Malia , all of the  friends she has made in Prague , the paying RLC subscribers ,  if she decides to live a normal life like any other human being , a life as we all live normal and the way we define what normal life is . She keeps on like this , some members  who see her only as a sexual object and are satisfied with  one more bate , one more evening of spread legs open , one more evening masturbating her best friend and be masturbated by her best friend , will be the happiest people alive . Others ( like me ) who care for her as a personality , who believe that she can do so much better than this , will feel pity the way she faces her life . And if she believes that money brings happiness , she obviously has no idea that she won’t be always young to do this forever and attract people . None has defeated the influence of time even if you have all of the money of the world . If now she’s already organizing her life already for the next step after RLC and nobody knows it , she is then the cleverest person ever stepped foot in RLC . But if anyone has proof that she thinks already for the future , then obviously I am terrible viewer and observer . 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora It's a pretty girl 

happy , nice body Beautiful hair 

Likes animals 

Beautiful breasts 

💞👸💞

🐈😘

What more than this is she ? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Certe volte non mi sembra *DAVVERO* felice, non della sua relazione almeno. 

Fatico a credere che sia felice di stare con una persona che di fronte gli dice ti amo e poi alle spalle con alcune delle sue amiche dice che è un idiota. Ma come detto prima, Leora è piena di contraddizioni...

And always satisfied with you here that we can have a chat and try to find questions and answers for a person that we are interested . Good to chat with you ☺️

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora has good days and bad days
argues with him on the phone and gets angry
and then call paul and be happy
leora is a mystery

Poor Paul that she takes advantage of him 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1