Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

You mean thirty in FIVE MILLION?  :dodgy:

Lol - astrazeneco never even made 5M doses, let alone distributed it, hehe. I'm talking about 30 countries...

Brrrrrr -conspiracy around, hehe... 😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Question?...If you are issued a bullet proof vest that covers 95% of your body...and someone drives by and shoots you, striking the vest.  What happens to the bullet?

Got me beat, I have never had to wear one yet too find out.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Carcinogens that come them things will certainly kill them off before 50th birthday.

I smoked cigarettes for probably 20 years. I'm glad I gave that up. I feel so much better. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I smoked cigarettes for probably 20 years. I'm glad I gave that up. I feel so much better. 

That's the only bad habit I have left in life. Started smoking at the age of 12 and I am almost 62 and still puffing away.  Tried quitting on a few occasions but didn't seem to work out.  At the retail level it would cost me $500 or more a month for 4 cartons of 200 but since the Indian Reservation is close by it only cost $60 a month for the same amount of contraband. Since I smoke Menthol the reservation is the only place where Menthols can still be found.  No retail level can sell any menthol thanks to our ridiculous laws applied by the federal liberals.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the only bad habit I have left in life. Started smoking at the age of 12 and I am almost 62 and still puffing away.  Tried quitting on a few occasions but didn't seem to work out.  At the retail level it would cost me $500 or more a month for 4 cartons of 200 but since the Indian Reservation is close by it only cost $60 a month for the same amount of contraband. Since I smoke Menthol the reservation is the only place where Menthols can still be found.  No retail level can sell any menthol thanks to our ridiculous laws applied by the federal liberals.

It's been 3 years since I quit, but I still have the urge now and then. That's pretty harsh about the laws there. That was one my last remaining vices I had. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Pepe said:

It's been 3 years since I quit, but I still have the urge now and then. That's pretty harsh about the laws there. That was one my last remaining vices I had. 

It was easier for me to quit the alcohol than it was smoking.  I was a full blown alcoholic for 20 years before I gave up the drinking back in 1995. After some deaths of some friends I drank with made me change.  Only thing now is my past has come back to haunt me with health issues that no doctor has been able to find the root cause of it.  They just keep prescribing Lasix and make me take a piss 40 times a day.

• Like 4