B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

Just now, happyman88 said:

Claire the Cougar 🤪 logic would suggest she arranged Radi joining them last night when she was at b1; then again who knows if it’s been on the script for a while 🤔

I think she leads Carlos around by the balls,and gets girls over their place for herself.

The best  is that Radislava started socializing , this is a great development . Ariana is doing this since day 1 with everyone ( ok , another character and different personality ) and I get the feeling that she controls perfectly her life  within RLC and outside of it and nobody complains , neither the viewers nor her colleagues / friends outside of the apartment 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I can't see the Radi/Claire/Carlos triple layered sandwich happening tonight...but I have been wrong before...🤣

I know,but after the ART work,the shower,and i'm sure Claire can't wait to get her hands on those beautiful tits of Radislavas,,well,,ok,i know i would also love to,so i'll stfu,,:sad:,lol

Claire wants to satisfy Carlos always .. and Carlos is always craving to taste another one of the cast since day 1 .. it remains to be seen how the concept will be 😁