Kataleya & Archi (2021) Part #1

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I am actually surprised Archi hasn't fucked this guest girl, maybe there is some bro code with her bf lmao

After she visited them alone she had a lot of bruises on her body. You can still see them. Got the feeling that this is also like one of those guys like Sky when he's angry. Do they have their own place now? I just tuned in and see them at Antonio & Milagra? 

3 hours ago, Jawis said:

After she visited them alone she had a lot of bruises on her body. You can still see them. Got the feeling that this is also like one of those guys like Sky when he's angry. Do they have their own place now? I just tuned in and see them at Antonio & Milagra? 

Yeah Antonio and Milagra are them, Archie was there too. Surprising this is they are not listed as couple but separate tenants, maybe Milagra hooks with different men now as long as it's not Archie lmao. I was just taken aback that Archie never did Milagra in these last 2 months

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah Antonio and Milagra are them, Archie was there too. Surprising this is they are not listed as couple but separate tenants, maybe Milagra hooks with different men now as long as it's not Archie lmao. I was just taken aback that Archie never did Milagra in these last 2 months

It's +6/+7.  Then it's always the question if couples are real couples or not. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jawis said:

Sam & Anita were listed as a couple, but on my opinion were much less one than for example Karolina and her bf who is not even named... 

On 4/30/2021 at 9:55 PM, Jawis said:

What kind of fool one has to be to make such an idiotic statement; any relationship wherever in the world could be questioned, when you're just an onlooker

3 hours ago, waldi said:

What kind of fool one has to be to make such an idiotic statement; any relationship wherever in the world could be questioned, when you're just an onlooker

Look at the recent "couples" in this region. How fast that they swap partners. Can't say that this looks real. Even an "onlooker" can see that. But that's just my opinion and if you think this is an idiotic statement. Fine by me

well kataleya might be on her way out since archi is fucking a new girl🤦‍♂️

unless this is the cheating drama to push kataleya to another apartment maybe antonio&milagra when they return 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Looked like he pulled the plug out himself. This was a few seconds before offline. 

900647668_ArchiKataleyamay3b.thumb.jpg.54b68c04794c38023f50c0f3fbaaad3b.jpg

I guess kataleya left archi so now he is rebounding with her she probably found out about him and anita😂