OnlyFans Request #1

azer99

9 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Excuser mon ignorance

C'est quoi OnlyFans ?

Excuse my ignorance

What is OnlyFans?

C'est un site où tu peux accéder à des photos/vidéos contre un abonnement.

It's a site where you can access photos/videos for a subscription.

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2021 at 12:13 PM, azer99 said:

Yes, Linda asked me personally a month ago to advertise her OnlyFans in exchange for money. She said "Hey azer99, go advertise my OnlyFans on CamCaps.net and I'll give you money". 

No seriously... All I did was share her OnlyFans. I never forced anyone to subscribe. I just gave a link, I didn't ask for money from the people who wanted her OnlyFans. They do what they want with the OnlyFans, it's none of my business.

funny I came here to joke that you should ask Linda for an promoter commission..... and then moose had a deeper opinion .... so just to add....   Linda could easily pose as a CC member and any other site as a member... and take care of all this herself so in effect would not need your extra fan help ( let alone pay fees) .... and is also protecting her Identity in My Only Fans as well 

so the $ 100.00 dollar question is ....drum roll please.... ARE YOU LINDA 😄

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

funny I came here to joke that you should ask Linda for an promoter commission..... and then moose had a deeper opinion .... so just to add....   Linda could easily pose as a CC member and any other site as a member... and take care of all this herself so in effect would not need your extra fan help ( let alone pay fees) .... and is also protecting her Identity in My Only Fans as well 

so the $ 100.00 dollar question is ....drum roll please.... ARE YOU LINDA 😄

I don't understand why moos54 said that... In public, he makes me look like a bad person who comes for the money without any proof.

Yes, I'm Linda... 🙄

5 minutes ago, azer99 said:

I don't understand why moos54 said that... In public, he makes me look like a bad person who comes for the money without any proof.

Yes, I'm Linda... 🙄

I simply asked a question about something that I know possible because I felt your first answer being on the defensive when I had made a post with humor

15 minutes ago, azer99 said:

Yes, I'm Linda... 🙄

Si vous êtes Linda vous ne serez pas dérangée par le fait de dévoiler votre prénom?

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I simply asked a question about something that I know possible because I felt your first answer being on the defensive when I had made a post with humor

I just said that people are free to do what they want with their money... If they want to pay a subscription on RLC, OnlyFans or elsewhere, that's their business.