Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

JennifersMom, if your into Podcasts there's a great one I love to listen to Wanderlust Swingers - Swinging Lifestyle. There very good at educating about the lifestyle. 

"Good heavens it feels like I've got my ass kicked by my mum (see's 86 and going strong)"

Aussie:  My bad.   Did not intend to make you or anyone feel lectured to.  Was only making an observation after wading through a hundred posts or so.  And thank you for the podcast tip.  Will try to learn more later today.
  • Upvote 1

I think sleeping in front of a free camera is a way for them to possibly satisfy a requirement to be seen on free cameras or receive a bonus for time in front of a free camera. Many times you see people sleep on couches instead of their beds our their guest bedroom’s bed. I have no proof of this idea but it makes sense to me. 

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

And thank you for the podcast tip.  Will try to learn more later today.

Learn all you want and give it a try, the fact that you are so into learning it tells me that your relationship with your boyfriend/husband is in poor shape.  I personally know several couples that got into the swinging lifestyle and none of them made it, but do what you think is best with the swinger lifestyle instead of making your own relationship work!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Learn all you want and give it a try, the fact that you are so into learning it tells me that your relationship with your boyfriend/husband is in poor shape.  I personally know several couples that got into the swinging lifestyle and none of them made it, but do what you think is best with the swinger lifestyle instead of making your own relationship work!!

How can you judge someone’s else’s relationship ? Unbelievable 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm just that good!!!  There is no substitute for experience young man!

Well done , you are the perfect example that everyone should follow here 

• Haha 3