Karolina (2021) Part #1

10 hours ago, stash said:

what fight?

Karolina, a guest guy ( I guess he is the bf ) and Bella were on the bed fooling around, Karolina left the room and the guy and Bella started fucking, when she came back and saw them she lost her shits and started hitting the guy, the she went to the kitchen and she was crying there. I thought they were just acting so I stopped watching, and when I checked again a bit later they were offline 🤷‍♂️

15 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Karolina, a guest guy ( I guess he is the bf ) and Bella were on the bed fooling around, Karolina left the room and the guy and Bella started fucking, when she came back and saw them she lost her shits and started hitting the guy, the she went to the kitchen and she was crying there. I thought they were just acting so I stopped watching, and when I checked again a bit later they were offline 🤷‍♂️

Thanks, I missed that... I think Karolina is acting, but she seems a bit strange as well... her boyfriend... 🤔

It's mostly all acting at the +6 apt. but Karolina is a very jealous type for real. It happened before. She finds it ok that she can fuck with another guy but she doesn't allow her guy to be with another girl. She immediately called the manager after that. When they were offline they probably ordered him to bang his bitch again or you're fired.