Karolina (2021) Part #1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have been lurking awhile and finally have a reason to post. There is an Eurasian gal in the Karolina apartment that I am infatuated with. Good looking, great body and rarely shows anything which makes the times when you do see something that more exciting. Can I request that the shower camera on 04-29-21 at around 20:45 be saved on the VHTV archive? I have a screen shot but not sure how to post it here.

Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimboner said:

Hello,

I have been lurking awhile and finally have a reason to post. There is an Eurasian gal in the Karolina apartment that I am infatuated with. Good looking, great body and rarely shows anything which makes the times when you do see something that more exciting. Can I request that the shower camera on 04-29-21 at around 20:45 be saved on the VHTV archive? I have a screen shot but not sure how to post it here.

Thanks

You need to post your request in Archive Moment Requests  thread

7 hours ago, jimboner said:

Hello,

Thanks

Hi. I just saved it.

• Like 1