Karolina (2021) Part #1

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Ha Ha, very funny Not!!! 👎

Well it's the truth... Shows they can leave in so short time. When they really lived there they would have some personal items to take. Besides that I totally lost track who is who in GMT+7 places. They all look same and do VCD all day. They all can leave and most people won't miss them or like me even know who they are :biggrin:

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it's the truth... Shows they can leave in so short time. When they really lived there they would have some personal items to take. Besides that I totally lost track who is who in GMT+7 places. They all look same and do VCD all day. They all can leave and most people won't miss them or like me even know who they are :biggrin:

Yeh your right of course and I would have got all that if I unlike you immersed myself in VH night and day which thankfully I don't.But as I always say"fill your boots"each to their own. 😉👍

We're off to climb Arthur's seat for charity today,plenty fresh air and excercise. 😏👍

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Isn't that a hill or mountain near Edinburgh?

It's an extinct volcano plum in the center of Edinburgh with paths suitable for auld codgers like us.Holyrood Park and house are at it's base as is the Scottish Parliament building.The whole area is a magnet for tourists and fitness fanatics,however I digress, way off topic. 😊👍

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jimboner said:

wow they got their first positive comment ever and immediately get the boot. I hope my gal with one outfit and perfect body shows up again.

Not sure her, she is a guest, but Karolina (and bf) will be back... 👍

I like Karolina 🤗

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 3:22 AM, stash said:

Not sure her, she is a guest, but Karolina (and bf) will be back... 👍

I like Karolina 🤗

Yes she has got a very nice body I must admit. She does rather play to the cams but then again don't they all.

• 3 weeks later...