US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

Wake up, Golfer. I don't know how much you get paid, but Joey boy was in charge of the "stimulus" package during the Obama Administration. He told us that we would know how it was progressing just by having us type in the number on the internet. "What's the number?" he asked his aids. Does it include an area code? Anyhow, the sign makers made money, and Solyndra was created to save the Earth by going bankrupt and having the executives leave with millions. They were all Obama cronies, of course.

Cancel Bert and Ernie. They promulgate a bad stereotype that no doubt offend every single gay person on Earth.

Obviously, you need to be robbed in California. Or maybe rob someone else. Just keep it at $950 dollars and then it will be a misdemeanor. And make sure you display the products in your store according to government rules. And feed cartels, child sex-trafficers, and criminals with your tax money.  May sure hypodermic needles replace potholes in San Francisco.Cuz I'm a little tapped out.

And thanks for taking money from financially responsible states and giving it to CA, NY, and NJ.

I'm sure the ComIntern fans pay you well for you services.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Getting that BP up again I see.  Calm down before you keel over.

You are the one who seems to be upset, not me. Having trouble with the fact I've exposed you as a coward who is afraid to join the military, but believes other Americans should risk their lives to defend your freedom? 

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

then what are you afraid of you idiot?

In addition to being a threat to American's jobs, large numbers of immigrants coming into our country will overwhelm our healthcare system, education system, welfare programs, and help to further bankrupt our country. 

Senator Durbin is from my state. His current statement about doing away with the filibuster just shows how dishonest and phony he is. In 2018 he was very vocal in his support of the filibuster when Senate Democrats were using the 60 vote rule to stop Republican legislation from passing.:dodgy:

38 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one who seems to be upset, not me. Having trouble with the fact I've exposed you as a coward who is afraid to join the military, but believes other Americans should risk their lives to defend your freedom? 

You are so fucked up in the head.  PTSD or something?

• Like 1

The right has nothing else.  NOTHING.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

If you haven't heard anyone tell you, with complete confidence, that President Joe Biden is senile and has had numerous strokes, it says something about you.You have no right-wing friends. The charge that...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

The right has nothing else.  NOTHING.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

If you haven't heard anyone tell you, with complete confidence, that President Joe Biden is senile and has had numerous strokes, it says something about you.You have no right-wing friends. The charge that...

If Donald Trump had behaved as Joe Biden has behaved Congress would have used the 25th Amendment to remove him from office within the first month of his presidency.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Donald Trump had behaved as Joe Biden has behaved Congress would have used the 25th Amendment to remove him from office within the first month of his presidency.

It's not Congress who invokes the 25th you bumbling twat.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

In addition to being a threat to American's jobs, large numbers of immigrants coming into our country will overwhelm our healthcare system, education system, welfare programs, and help to further bankrupt our country. 

You're just parroting your far-right news networks.  FEAR FEAR FEAR

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Wake up, Golfer. I don't know how much you get paid, but Joey boy was in charge of the "stimulus" package during the Obama Administration. He told us that we would know how it was progressing just by having us type in the number on the internet. "What's the number?" he asked his aids. Does it include an area code? Anyhow, the sign makers made money, and Solyndra was created to save the Earth by going bankrupt and having the executives leave with millions. They were all Obama cronies, of course.

Cancel Bert and Ernie. They promulgate a bad stereotype that no doubt offend every single gay person on Earth.

Obviously, you need to be robbed in California. Or maybe rob someone else. Just keep it at $950 dollars and then it will be a misdemeanor. And make sure you display the products in your store according to government rules. And feed cartels, child sex-trafficers, and criminals with your tax money.  May sure hypodermic needles replace potholes in San Francisco.Cuz I'm a little tapped out.

And thanks for taking money from financially responsible states and giving it to CA, NY, and NJ.

I'm sure the ComIntern fans pay you well for you services.

Be afraid....be very afraid.  Overblowing as usual.

• Like 1