Jules (2021) Part #2

3 hours ago, Jawis said:

Burqa? Or let them walk around like this with Keidn that day. They still look beautiful. 😁

Probably a bit to big for Lil Bertha unless she already runaway from you 😁

I have no chances against rich and handsome guy 🦖

Soooo mb she was with me the last time

9 minutes ago, Folivora said:

Bertha running away with a rich and handsome guy? Are we are talking about the same girl? 

26 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Bertha running away with a rich and handsome guy? Are we are talking about the same girl? 

She is cute, adorable and smart girl with dreams and standards. With me just for fun. Anyway it will be decided the next week

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Folivora said:

She is cute, adorable and smart girl with dreams and standards. With me just for fun. Anyway it will be decided the next week

It looked as it was more then fun but then again if it ain't working out you still have Funny (i hope😁) and the army girl. She's cute too. Thanks for the replies Jules. 👊

• Like 1

On 4/10/2021 at 11:29 PM, Folivora said:

Maybe that other guy doesn't give her your well known Full Service Massages Jules. 😁

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, but poor girl that had just arrived earlier and was staying for the night was "kicked out" because of that

Yea, sadly they don't get along with each other 😭

I walked her home, and then I met Bertha

2 hours ago, Folivora said:

Yea, sadly they don't get along with each other 😭

I walked her home, and then I met Bertha

And why not, if you have invited first the other girl to your place, let her stay and receive Bertha in other day? If Bertha would be pissed for that, looking to what you said before, it's her problem

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And why not, if you have invited first the other girl to your place, let her stay and receive Bertha in other day? If Bertha would be pissed for that, looking to what you said before, it's her problem

It's complicated. She wanted to come on Monday, but have a fight with roommate .