Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

With the others staying also late as it seems or maybe some or all overnight , it would be difficult for anything to happen , hope I am proved wrong 😆😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

I think that the white guy already has a gf (which is Masha's bff) or maybe i got the wrong person

that's right
but a lot of alcohol and ...
everything is possible

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Good observation for the bearded guy , if he isn’t still committed to Masha’s friend and if he is flirting , he has a good tactic 😇

Touch knee to knee now...Crafty and always a good tactic, from experience,  😁

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

that's right
but a lot of alcohol and ...
everything is possible

The thing that we don’t know is if the guy is wishing to do things on camera ( also the girl of course ) if anything happens because he stayed with the GF sometimes and they didn’t do anything on camera , maybe also the girl didn’t want . 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Touch knee to knee now...Crafty and always a good tactic, from experience,  😁

Old school my good friend ... 😁😆😉😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Je pense que le mec blanc a déjà une petite amie (qui est la meilleure amie de Masha) ou peut-être que j'ai la mauvaise personne

Oui c'est exact mais quand je les regarde discuter j'ai l'impression que cette fille l'intéresse après tout il ne sera pas le premier à faire un écart dans une relation engager c'est devenu tellement normal.

Yes that's right but when I watch them discuss I have the impression that this girl interests him after all he will not be the first to step aside in a relationship to engage it has become so normal.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Is he the one with a girlfriend?

The guy with the GF is in the kitchen ( but the GF in Prague 😂🤣) , this one is knew and I think he has no one from the other girls .