Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The thing that we don’t know is if the guy is wishing to do things on camera ( also the girl of course ) if anything happens because he stayed with the GF sometimes and they didn’t do anything on camera , maybe also the girl didn’t want . 

not in front of the camera, I agree with you

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's strange that she's not there though..

She’s in Prague 😉If you have watched this apartment , maybe you saw him the last 3-4 times being alone with Masha and her absent . 

Il y a longtemps sur le forum j'ai lu que Masha disait à quelqu'un que son mec idéal devait impérativement avoir une grosse bite j'espère que cet homme pourra la satisfaire car elle a faim.

A long time ago on the forum I read that Masha told someone that her ideal guy must have a big cock I hope this man can satisfy her because she is hungry.

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Dam Sam, if this guy can't land Masha tonight,.....that's the guy who should turn in his man card.

If Masha wants him , she will have him 😉

Just now, scoutouyoufe said:

Il y a longtemps sur le forum j'ai lu que Masha disait à quelqu'un que son mec idéal devait impérativement avoir une grosse bite j'espère que cet homme pourra la satisfaire car elle a faim.

A long time ago on the forum I read that Masha told someone that her ideal guy must have a big cock I hope this man can satisfy her because she is hungry.

Pff .. what did you remember now .. 🤗👏 I think it was soon after that sasha and dasha  had left the apartment and Masha was having guys , great memory 👍 posting 

• Haha 1