Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

literally one third of my country just believe it is a hoax so the government can take away their freedoms 

Whoever hadn’t or still hasn’t experienced personally Covid - 19 or to a close family member , they can call it whatever they wish . The numbers speak by itself . 

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t have replay , they were talks between Martina and Alberto concerning the party at the start / middle of the week when it was questionable for Martina whether going or not . 

Thank you. That helps.

55 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only thing is that they put themselves in great danger for virus infection ( except if there’s knowledge of rapid test before entering and whoever is found positive , automatically is  banned entrance - it doesn’t mean of course that even a rapid test assures the right result - ) , Martina was having second thoughts always whether going or not and Nelly , well , I can’t predict Nelly as since she has joined the villa with her husband , her behavior is a big mystery and very questionable as far as her actions and presence is concerned . Gina is the “ constant “ and the only one that actually her lifestyle and the way we have seen her in front of cameras ( plus being her BF’s party ) justifies her presence . In any case , whatever illegal , it is always dangerous , but that’s the adrenaline 🥳 The only problem is the virus that you actually put in danger the others and since all these people don’t live single , it adds to the danger . 

and yes all these concerns of covid and such.... hence the illegal party... not surprised about peoples desperation to party, to connect and so on in one of the world's party (and note rather Hedonistic Barca is ) cities.... and not surprised the weasel , opportunistic side of our beloved Curly the' window puke'  is behind this careless adventure ..... 

hey on a side note : I just saw Martina quiet this am.. and now quietly at her computer ..... do you think she could be having second thoughts of her earlier second thoughts..... she does seem sensible in her sober demeanor ??  

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

and yes all these concerns of covid and such.... hence the illegal party... not surprised about peoples desperation to party, to connect and so on in one of the world's party (and note rather Hedonistic Barca is ) cities.... and not surprised the weasel , opportunistic side of our beloved Curly the' window puke'  is behind this careless adventure ..... 

hey on a side note : I just saw Martina quiet this am.. and now quietly at her computer ..... do you think she could be having second thoughts of her earlier second thoughts..... she does seem sensible in her sober demeanor ??  

They all 3 ( Gina - asleep - , Nelly - relaxing , Martina - fooling around ) are acting like resting and no preparations . It is too early and maybe till midnight there’s plenty of time to make all necessary arrangements . I have personally no clue if Martina has changed her mind .