B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (March)

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

Like I said, house-husband.

Alberto will only put up with this shenanigan for so long and then Martina will be in a predicament. Either pick him or her.  Bogdan will be the same way.  

Destroy their relationships over licking each others holes.   laugh laughing GIF

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, Howard said:

StCld316 - When you close a thread, can you provide a link to the new thread created?

Normally when one topic locks another one has opened right up above the locked one. I can put a link to it if you like and just set the link to delete after a certain time period.

• Upvote 1

Here's my question: why is RLC so overwhelmingly male observer centric? On this site, it's like the men involved are an afterthought and simply and only there to service the women. Has anyone, even once, seen one of the men do a solo 'bate session or (gods forbid) a JO with a buddy? I'm relatively sure that there are women and bi guys who would be interested in seeing something like that. 

The male-centricity may explain why it seems none of the girls are vegetarians and they enjoy eating meat off the bones.  Watching this, I know my brothers would approve.  Me not so much. 

PS:  Can you "quote selection" feature across threads?

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Normalmente quando un argomento si blocca, un altro si è aperto proprio sopra quello bloccato. Posso inserire un collegamento se lo desideri e impostare il collegamento in modo che venga eliminato dopo un certo periodo di tempo.

Quando chiudi thread non da più la possibilità di citare

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Here's my question: why is RLC so overwhelmingly male observer centric? On this site, it's like the men involved are an afterthought and simply and only there to service the women. Has anyone, even once, seen one of the men do a solo 'bate session or (gods forbid) a JO with a buddy? I'm relatively sure that there are women and bi guys who would be interested in seeing something like that. 

The male-centricity may explain why it seems none of the girls are vegetarians and they enjoy eating meat off the bones.  Watching this, I know my brothers would approve.  Me not so much. 

PS:  Can you "quote selection" feature across threads?

I've seen a few guys do a solo bate in the bathroom. Most recent would be Anthony last week. Do I record it? No, Do I want to see more? No. 😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Ando said:

Quando chiudi thread non da più la possibilità di citare

Once a thread is closed the only ones that can still comment in them are Admins and Mods.  If one is locked there is another one open.  If #27 locks then #28 is open.

i have a theory as to why A and B  are more open to the idea of their spouses having sex with another person than most of us would be,they are already guys that have no problem having thousands of men and some women we cant leave them out watching their women have sex with them on cam so they have a different mindset than most of us to begin with

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

J'ai une théorie sur les raisons pour lesquelles A et B sont plus ouverts à l'idée que leurs conjoints aient des relations sexuelles avec une autre personne que la plupart d'entre nous, ce sont déjà des gars qui n'ont aucun problème à avoir des milliers d'hommes et certaines femmes que nous ne pouvons pas les laisser regarder leurs femmes avoir des relations sexuelles avec elles sur cam afin qu'elles aient un état d'esprit différent de celui de la plupart d'entre nous pour commencer

fumisterie  cinéma, je m'étonne que le pervers narcissique arrive à duper autant de gens, pas moi c'est sûr !

Il est psychiquement instable et ses réactions sont incohérentes. La vérité va bientôt éclater...

• Like 1