Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 29

31 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

Ze is op Skype geweest met haar vriendin Alexandra in Sint-Petersburg en klaagde dat Malia saai en saai is, geen persoonlijkheid heeft en zich schaamt als ze samen zijn met een paar van Leoras-vrienden.

Leora wil haar geen pijn doen door haar te vertellen dat ze weg moet gaan en een andere plek moet zoeken, want zoals ze zei, "ze is al lang een vriendin, maar ze wist niet hoe het zou zijn om met elkaar samen te leven". 

Intellectueel bevinden ze zich op verschillende niveaus en dit blijkt ook een moeilijkheid voor Leora om mee om te gaan.

Ze zei ook dat Malia die week weg was, dat ze zich meer ontspannen en gelukkiger voelde omdat ze kon doen wat ze wilde doen en dat ze het leuk vond om te dansen en de vrijheid om dat te doen.

Ze zegt dat ze niet kan wachten tot de grenzen goed opengaan om haar terug naar huis in Rusland te brengen ... Leora lijkt te denken dat het nog tot de herfst zal duren.

Ze zei ook dat ze wil dat haar "lieve Pasha in de herfst op bezoek komt"

Dit werd gesproken in een open appartement, dus het is geen vermoeden of persoonlijke berichten tussen Leora en mij, het kan ongetwijfeld worden onderbouwd door GagHer.

Dus ze vindt dingen tot op zekere hoogte net zo moeilijk als wij, maar ze zou het kunnen als ze de dingen beter wilde uitbalanceren dan zonder twijfel, maar helaas is ze, net als de hele moderne generatie, een slaaf van sociale media en de  iPhone .

Dank u voor de vertaling.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

It's exactly what she said, and if you can ever figure Leora out you will be the first person who can..😄

Però perché deve essere LUI a venire da lei e non il contrario? Se i confini vengono aperti di nuovo saranno aperti per tutti. Per non parlare che Leora si frequenta con un altro uomo, davvero Paul partirebbe per andare da Leora dopo che, sempre LEI, è andata a letto con un altro uomo? 

E poi c'è Malia. Tornerebbe davvero in Russia ora che sembra che sia impegnata in una relazione già avviata?

Non dico che stai dicendo bugie ma sembra tutto così complicato. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
50 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

She has been on Skype to her friend Alexandra in St Petersburg  and was complaining that Malia is dull, boring, has no personality and is an embarrassment when they are out together with some of Leoras friends..

Leora does not want to hurt her by telling her to leave and find another place to go to because as she said, " she is a long standing friend,but she was not aware of what it would be like living with each other " 

Intellectually they are on different levels and this is also proving a difficulty for Leora to cope with.

She also mentioned that when Malia was away for the week that she felt more relaxed and happier because she could do what she wanted to do and stated that she enjoyed her dancing and the freedom to do it.

She says that she cannot wait for the borders to open properly to pack her off back home to Russia...Leora seems to think it will still take until the autumn.

She also mentioned that she wants her " dear Pasha to come visit in the autumn "

This was spoken inopen apartmentso is not conjecture or personal messages between Leora and me, it can no doubt be substantiated by GagHer.

So she is finding things as difficult as we are to an extent, but she could if she wanted balance things out better than she does without a doubt, but sadly as with all of the modern generation she is a slave to social media and the iPhone.

Only one part i have highlighted. SO much happened that week! Like.......er.....Oh yeah, filming that dance for....

Well i won't say who. I know who. Damn well know for fact.

And that was it! Look at how much else happened! Nothing!!!!

So kick Malia out. Get RLC to do something. Then she can hang around with the brain surgeons from the Salon instead. Job done. Clearly Malia going will solve everything in her mind then. Yeah, right.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
33 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

But why must HIM come to her and not the other way around? If the borders are opened again they will be open for all. Not to mention that Leora is dating another man, would Paul really leave to go to Leora after she has slept with another man? 

And then there is Malia. Would she really go back to Russia now that she appears to be in a committed relationship?

I'm not saying you're lying but it all seems so complicated. 

He's not lying. But she has ranted about Malia months ago, and look what has happened between them since. And Paul is fully aware of everything, she is aware of all about him too.

She can play the victim so well to others so often. She plays people off each other. Last night she was happily chatting and laughing with her 'Ex'. Do you think her 'Current' has ANY idea of that? Just one simple example.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Only one part i have highlighted. SO much happened that week! Like.......er.....Oh yeah, filming that dance for....

Well i won't say who. I know who. Damn well know for fact.

And that was it! Look at how much else happened! Nothing!!!!

So kick Malia out. Get RLC to do something. Then she can hang around with the brain surgeons from the Salon instead. Job done. 

I don't dispute what you are suggesting Slipper, but it doesn't alter the fact she said it does it?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
19 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

I don't dispute what you are suggesting Slipper, but it doesn't alter the fact she said it does it?

No of course not J. Like she ranted all this practically word for word the same to both Paul and Loverboy SIX months ago. Then started to do MORE stuff with her soon after.

Malia finally going will leave a caged circus animal - Lying on the bed, doing nothing but staring at her phone until "Show Time!". Then it will be back to the phone until time to go out. Correct? Malia gone out of her life will change.....What exactly? What does SHE expect her life to be like living all alone again, thanks to the decisions SHE has made?

By now it makes no difference to me - Malia goes, i will live. But what is left? THAT is what matters, right? And will you get your old Leora back? What do YOU think?

Or will she continue as she is? Same at 31? 32?