Beverley & Hugo (2021) Part #1

58 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

moment operators are obsessed with Beverly, 70% of all saved contents from last few days are from this apartment. and that's when nothing that interesting has happened here. what's going on ? 😃 

This place is a joke. All about her and her stupid close -ups

hardly any guest like it used to be 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

moment operators are obsessed with Beverly, 70% of all saved contents from last few days are from this apartment. and that's when nothing that interesting has happened here. what's going on ? 😃 

Exactly, most of the moments in the last days are just Beverley relaxing in the bed shoving her ass on the cameras, i hope Hugo is not on the job to save the moments in the archives lmao

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Exactly, most of the moments in the last days are just Beverley relaxing in the bed shoving her ass on the cameras, i hope Hugo is not on the job to save the moments in the archives lmao

it's definitely strange 🤷‍♂️  I can think of more interesting moments that have not been saved, and there we have 50 videos of Bev strategically placing her pussy in front of the cam.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

What is going on with the archives?

Either someone at VH has a serious fixation with Bev and Hugo or its a technical error.

Bev walking, Bev brushing her teeth, Bev sitting ,Bev eating, Bev Breathing...

For fucksakes!!

• Haha 2