Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

@rado07I agree with the roommate , but I feel like Masha prefers to be alone at this period , but she’s unpredictable and if this guy isn’t going to be an excitement of some days or weeks , maybe he becomes slowly a BF and he makes his way at Masha’s place often , I am sure after a while he let go of the shyness he has on cameras . Consider it like a fresh couple entering RLC when the first days they make sex under the covers . I think if he visits regularly , with the right Masha’s bla bla , he will be ok with the cameras and sex and shower and so on after a while . At the moment , it is just Masha respecting him and perhaps showing him that she will do nothing as long as he doesn’t want to , no matter how much “ on fire “ they both can be , like yesterday . 

So that tomorrow isn't the day after tomorrow, I'll start with # 5

1:20 a.m. Masha at home
The Romans don't seem to take the curfew that seriously ..... how else is it possible to get home at this time

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree with the roommate , but I feel like Masha prefers to be alone at this period , but she’s unpredictable and if this guy isn’t going to be an excitement of some days or weeks , maybe he becomes slowly a BF and he makes his way at Masha’s place often , I am sure after a while he let go of the shyness he has on cameras . Consider it like a fresh couple entering RLC when the first days they make sex under the covers . I think if he visits regularly , with the right Masha’s bla bla , he will be ok with the cameras and sex and shower and so on after a while . At the moment , it is just Masha respecting him and perhaps showing him that she will do nothing as long as he doesn’t want to , no matter how much “ on fire “ they both can be , like yesterday . 

it is correct, she can work a lot and is not disturbed.
Perhaps she has spoiled us too much with her previous care and it is just unfamiliar when the apartment is empty

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

it is correct, she can work a lot and is not disturbed.
Perhaps she has spoiled us too much with her previous care and it is just unfamiliar when the apartment is empty

You are right with the apartment and being empty , but she loves her place and got sure she enjoys doing all in her place , we will see how it goes . 

7 hours ago, rado07 said:

So that tomorrow isn't the day after tomorrow, I'll start with # 5

1:20 a.m. Masha at home
The Romans don't seem to take the curfew that seriously ..... how else is it possible to get home at this time

È vero che rispetto alle altre regioni italiane a Roma la restrizioni sono diminuite ma esiste ancora il coprifuoco dalle 22 alle 5. Immagino che il ragazzo con cui si frequenta non abiti troppo lontano da lei o comunque ci sono meno controlli dove abita Masha. 

She has respected the rules in general , I think watching her the last 13 months , she has been really brave , especially living alone for much time , if she didn’t have the cats and the cleaning lady who stayed in her place for a period , it would have been really difficult . 

9 hours ago, Brokk! said:

È vero che rispetto alle altre regioni italiane a Roma la restrizioni sono diminuite ma esiste ancora il coprifuoco dalle 22 alle 5. Immagino che il ragazzo con cui si frequenta non abiti troppo lontano da lei o comunque ci sono meno controlli dove abita Masha. 

Yes, probably on foot. If you take the subway there is a high risk of being screened and then fined
If it gets warmer now, the curfew will inevitably fall.
I don't think people can be locked up any longer.
especially since the risk of Covid infection outdoors is low. (with sufficient distance and mask)